Horror Digital Forum

Horror Digital Forum (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/index.php)
-   General (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The ultimate Hell Night fan? (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=44517)

Paff 02-11-2013 03:43 AM

The ultimate Hell Night fan?
 
http://gma.yahoo.com/mans-estate-lef...opstories.html

Korngold 02-11-2013 04:34 AM

Those two but not Linda Blair?

Spit 02-11-2013 05:39 AM

Wow...this is a whole new level of crazy I never thought about and its awesome!...I'm totally going to will B movie celebrities stuff when I die.

dave13 02-11-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spit (Post 727324)
Wow...this is a whole new level of crazy I never thought about and its awesome!...I'm totally going to will B movie celebrities stuff when I die.

you should also include a provision in your will that the celebrities will only receive the inheritance if they agree to film a sequel to whatever film it was that inspired your obsession. a sequel that you wrote.

Demoni 02-11-2013 07:36 PM

Canīt see what the hell this has to do with "Hell Night" besides both starring in the same movie.

Mok 02-11-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave13 (Post 727336)
you should also include a provision in your will that the celebrities will only receive the inheritance if they agree to film a sequel to whatever film it was that inspired your obsession. a sequel that you wrote.

Awesome idea!

Workshed 02-11-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoni (Post 727356)
Canīt see what the hell this has to do with "Hell Night" besides both starring in the same movie.

:eek2:

Body Boy 02-11-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoni (Post 727356)
Canīt see what the hell this has to do with "Hell Night" besides both starring in the same movie.

...

I should slap you.

ronnie21 02-11-2013 11:31 PM

did you ever meet linda blair? if you have you will understand why!!!

Paff 02-12-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronnie21 (Post 727379)
did you ever meet linda blair? if you have you will understand why!!!

'cause she'd just turn the inheritance over to PETA?

Actually, the guy should have thrown some money to Suki Goodwin. Loved the accent, and you don't need to actually remove her underwear to have sex with her, apparently...

killit 02-12-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paff (Post 727386)
'cause she'd just turn the inheritance over to PETA?

Actually, the guy should have thrown some money to Suki Goodwin. Loved the accent, and you don't need to actually remove her underwear to have sex with her, apparently...


HAHAHA! I have no idea but it sounds like he'd rather, su(c)ki Peter Barton.

Marshall Crist 02-12-2013 01:34 AM

I should do this with the cast of THE DORM THAT DRIPPED BLOOD. Seventeen dollars each!!

maybrick 02-12-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave13 (Post 727336)
you should also include a provision in your will that the celebrities will only receive the inheritance if they agree to film a sequel to whatever film it was that inspired your obsession. a sequel that you wrote.

Or, even better, just outright hire them for the sequel with the money you were planning to will to them. That would make more sense, right?

dave13 02-12-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maybrick (Post 727395)
Or, even better, just outright hire them for the sequel with the money you were planning to will to them. That would make more sense, right?

ummm, yeah...but where's the "crazy" in that? :confused:

maybrick 02-12-2013 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave13 (Post 727396)
ummm, yeah...but where's the "crazy" in that? :confused:

Well, if crazy is what we're going for, we should be willing them stuff they don't want, like your prized store brand cereal box top collection, or just random things you found one Saturday morning at the recycling center. I think once you make a person a beneficiary, they legally need to be notified of their inheritance, no matter how banal that inheritance may be, or how rich and famous they are. It could be a good gag.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright Đ 1999-2014 Horrordvds.com

No text or images from this site may be reprinted or used elsewhere without express consent from Horrordvds.com