Horror Digital Forum

Horror Digital Forum (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/index.php)
-   General (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout DVD - April 11th (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=44667)

Suicide 04-03-2013 07:05 PM

Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout DVD - April 11th

Yes!:D http://www.legacyfeatures.com/purchase.php

"Linnea Quigley’s Horry Workout was originally released in VHS format. For the first time ever you can see the Horror Workout in DVD Format. This newly remastered DVD has special features and a new interview with Linnea Quigley and director Kenneth J. Hall. This makes a great addition to any Horror aficionado’s collection. This limited edition of Linnea Quigley’s Horror Workout is a Collector's Edition package that includes the rare original uncut version."

I'd love to get this, but not $25 worth of love.

DVD-fanatic-9 04-03-2013 07:16 PM

I'll have to think it over but... if Remote Control gets sold out before I can snag one, I will definitely consider picking this up.

CPT HOOK 04-03-2013 07:44 PM

Yeah, would love to get this, but can't spend $25 on it. Maybe $10, $15 max.

I guess the autograph is a nice bonus, but I'm not really into autographs. Wonder if they'll sell versions of this (and Remote Control) without the autographs for a slightly more affordable price?

Katatonia 04-03-2013 07:45 PM

I've been searching for a VHS copy of this, so $25 doesn't sound bad to me at all...especially uncut and with the bonus features + two autographs.

It sounds like it'll be limited to 1,000, but I doubt it'll sell out that fast.

Shipping is included in the price, at least within the USA.

Chomp 04-03-2013 09:14 PM

This has one of the best intros ever.

I have the VHS and it’s not really something I watch on a regular basis, but I went ahead and pre-ordered the DVD. The extras should be cool enough. It would be cool if it was slightly cheaper…I’m not that into autographs either.

f.ramses 04-03-2013 09:48 PM

Anyone got a contact email for this company? I'm interested but I'm not buying it until it's confirmed that it's a DVD and not a DVD-R because this is a small, unfamiliar label.

Jimmy S 04-03-2013 11:05 PM

Not so sure it was the right company...

highclassrob 04-03-2013 11:19 PM

i don't see anything on the site about it being autographed.

Chomp 04-03-2013 11:27 PM

Bonus features include:

- Audio Commentary with Director Kenneth J. Hall
- New Retrospective Featurette with Cast & Crew including Stars Linnea Quigley, Cleave Hall, David Deceatou, Director Kenneth J. Hall and others!
-Original Theatrical Trailer
- Lobby Card personally autographed by Kenneth J. Hall and Linnea Quigley
-Still Gallery

booper71 04-04-2013 01:24 AM

For fans this is a get it now or regret it later release. Honestly the movie should just be a special feature on another Linnea disc.

Drinkinstein 04-04-2013 03:42 AM

LINNEA! I may just have to get this to... Exercise to... Yeah that's it... Exercise... :rolleyes:

crikan 04-04-2013 05:19 PM

If it was barebones I'd probably pass but the special features added just enough value to get me to pull the trigger.

Quote:

Originally Posted by f.ramses (Post 731786)
Anyone got a contact email for this company? I'm interested but I'm not buying it until it's confirmed that it's a DVD and not a DVD-R because this is a small, unfamiliar label.

It's 2013 and this is still an issue for some people?

rhett 04-04-2013 09:02 PM

Can't speak for the quality of the label, but this is a pretty fun flick. Definitely one of a kind. Kind of encapsulates everything the 80s were all about in one crazy little hybrid of a movie. Not a bad price, all things considered, really.

Grain of Salt Update: That webpage of theirs is very incomplete, spells Linnea's name wrong, and most of the links do not work. Not that $25 is a huge investment or anything, but I'd wait to see a little more before making the plunge.

Chomp 04-04-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhett (Post 731876)
Grain of Salt Update: That webpage of theirs is very incomplete, spells Linnea's name wrong, and most of the links do not work. Not that $25 is a huge investment or anything, but I'd wait to see a little more before making the plunge.

I noticed that too, but I just assume the wepbage is under construction or it was quickly launched in order to start accepting pre-orders.

f.ramses 04-04-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crikan (Post 731851)
It's 2013 and this is still an issue for some people?

I don't see what difference the current year would make for this but, simply put, I consider DVD-R releases lame and don't want to support labels that do them. The vast majority of movies get released on pressed discs, there is no reason why some labels can't meet this standard, and buying these releases only sends the message that this media is good enough.
Hopefully we will get some sort of confirmation on the media being used...