Horror Digital Forum

Horror Digital Forum (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/index.php)
-   News (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   October Madness VII: New Moon Rising (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=45367)

rhett 10-01-2013 07:26 AM

October Madness VII: New Moon Rising

1 Attachment(s)
Check your calendars, horror fans for the tenth month is upon us. Congregate, worshipers of a god that is gore, and celebrate 31 days of watching the movies that move us and the films that make us think twice about the dark. It's the 7TH annual OCTOBER MADNESS here at HORROR DIGITAL, and boy will it be a howl this year!
http://www.horrordigital.com/reviews...anner_om13.jpg

Check your calendars, horror fans for the tenth month is upon us. Congregate, worshipers of a god that is gore, and celebrate 31 days of watching the movies that move us and the films that make us think twice about the dark. It's the 7TH annual OCTOBER MADNESS here at HORROR DIGITAL, and boy will it be a howl this year!

In what has become tradition here, expect an onslaught of new reviews, contest giveaways from some of the best companies in the business, top ten lists from filmmakers, polls, Twitter fun and lively discussion on our ever-active forums. The yearly franchise showcase continues once again too, and as you can probably guess from the title, we'll be sinking our teeth into the wildly uneven HOWLING series in honor of the recent death of series creator Gary Brandner.

That's what we'll be doing for all the fans this year, and we hope you all do your part in keeping our forums thriving with new threads, polls and discussion. You can also submit your own review in our "Reader Reviews" section and we'll feature it front and center on the homepage for the tens of thousands that flock to this site every week this month.

This is the month we wait for every year, horror fans, so come celebrate with us every day and let's make the most of all those things that kept as up as children and still keep us intrigued today. It's OCTOBER MADNESS, folks...a-wooooOOOOOOOO!

Sign in (or sign up) and let the Madness begin!

Dobby 10-01-2013 07:32 AM

Sybil Danning is 61 yet looks 102 now.

.....good night. :sleepy:

Katatonia 10-01-2013 08:27 AM

Awesomeness, the best month is here!!

Zombie Dude 10-01-2013 09:14 AM

I love October. Good luck with those Howling films though :lol:

spawningblue 10-01-2013 05:30 PM

Exciting as always! Can't wait for all the horror goodness!

Hellbilly 10-01-2013 05:33 PM

Best month ever! Looking froward to those Howling reviews :)

Workshed 10-01-2013 08:07 PM

Awesome, guys! thanks for all the hard work!

fattyjoe37 10-01-2013 09:05 PM

I recently watched the entire series for the first time (before I had only watched the original) and can't wait to hear your thoughts.

othervoice1 10-03-2013 02:55 AM

I look forward to this every year - and I am never disappointed <:

Katatonia 10-09-2013 03:35 PM

Notice how quite a few users seem to overlook the (and why!) in the current contest? Do some people even read the first post? They just list their movie...finito! :rolleyes:

Zombie Dude 10-09-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katatonia (Post 751524)
Notice how quite a few users seem to overlook the (and why!) in the current contest? Do some people even read the first post? They just list their movie...finito! :rolleyes:

I hope that means their submission don't get included because I have noticed that too.

thrashard76 10-11-2013 11:23 PM

The month of October for the win.

dave13 10-28-2013 07:40 PM

so what's the deal with this seasons franchise harvest?

Christy 10-29-2013 12:36 AM

It's Halloween 365 days a year for me, my favorite time of the year.

rhett 10-29-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave13 (Post 753471)
so what's the deal with this seasons franchise harvest?

Check the top of the site. :)