View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 08:54 PM   #20
rp108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workshed
By your own admission, you said you hadn't ordered presents by 12/15. The 25th is on a Sunday, so really, that gives Amazon.com, like, 7 days to get your items to you. I'm not sure I'd hold any company responsible if my order didn't arrive within 7 days of the busiest shipping time of the year. Did you use expedited shipping? If so, then you have legitimate beef.

Also, no tracking number? All of my Amazon.com orders have always had tracking numbers.

At any rate, bummer for you. My Holiday Amazon.com order arrived in 5 days, no expedited shipping, and one of the items said ships in "2-5 weeks."
I think you are missing the point. They told me they would overnight the items and then they did not and didnt even tell me. And they wont let me cancel the order when its their fault. And I am definatley going to hold them responsible, don't promise services to customers if you cant provide them. I have been ordering from amazon.com for 4 years and if this doesn't get taken care of they can kiss my business goodbye.

Last edited by rp108; 12-23-2005 at 08:57 PM.