View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 11:54 PM   #21
HAEMORRHAGE
If he dies, he dies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlachio View Post
Not that anyone gives a hoot. I'm not a big fan of glam but I have always liked Dokken alot. I've given they're last 4 albums a spin and they were bad bad bad. That's bad as in terrible versus good. I have though heard that the new album is very good. I saw Dokken with Poison several years ago. I do believe it was during they're SHADOW LIFE tour. They sounded pretty bad live and not GOOD bad either. I guess everyone sounds awesome in the studio. One band on that tour who blew my mind away were Cinderella. Do any of you still care for them at all? Also why no new album wtf gives?

I saw that tour too. Summer of 2000: Poison, Cinderella, Dokken, and Slaughter. Great show. I've been a long time Cinderella fan. I've had the Night Songs cassette since it came out in 1987 ...... yes, I got it when I was 6, haha. Saw Cinderella again in 2002 on a headlining tour, again, great show.

And if anyone's looking for any Dokken video, they put them all on one DVD that most Best Buy's have for pretty cheap. All the old Dokken singles are classic, I listen to em all the time!