View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 07:47 AM   #13
Matt89
HackMaster

Okay really, what the fuck is everyone's issue with DiCaprio? Seriously. Have none of you seen his recent films?? His performance was astounding in Revolutionary Road, why he didn't in an Oscar for that film is beyond me. Whatabout The Aviator, The Departed, Blood Diamond, Catch Me If You Can? He was even great in Titanic (another movie so many people tend to bash without backing up their stupid comments). Come to think of it, I can't think of a movie where he actually gave a BAD performance. Sure he was in some bad films (The Beach, Man in the Iron Mask) but there was nothing wrong with his performance, it was the films that were to blame.

People need to get over this idea that DiCaprio was once a "Hollywood Heartthrob". He's clearly come a LONG way since then, and rightfully so. At the moment, he's one of the greatest actors alive today.

Seriously, though...what's everyone's issue with DiCaprio? I don't get it. He's a great actor.

~Matt