View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 07:13 AM   #54
X-human
I ate my keys

DVD releases in the works:
Quote:
Now that the show has been revived with last September's debut of a new "Elvira's Movie Macabre", fans are wondering if there are DVD plans for it. One fan in particular, Scott Smith, asked about this at the official Facebook fan page of Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. Here's his question, and the answer:

* Scott Smith - Posts in an earlier discussion...stated that the new Elvira's Movie Macabre would be released on DVD after the first season. How many episodes constitute the first season? Has a company been selected to release this series? Will any extras be included in the DVD's?

* Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (official) - The show will be available on DVD after the season has aired. There are 26 episodes total, and the DVDs will include some great extras. We'll have more info for you on that later on this year.

So far 13 episodes have been aired in first-run syndication, so we're halfway to the end of the first season
http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Elviras...-Planned/15000

I wonder if Shout! will pick them up. Someone somewhere has said the Shout! discs didn't sell too well so who knows if they'll pass on this one or not.

A Few Ants Short. And what the hell, check out my DVD Collection won't you?
X-human is offline   Reply With Quote