View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:05 AM   #24
shithead
Death By Ejaculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomp View Post

But how the hell one equates the likes of Joe Spinell with Elijah Wood is downright comical and almost insulting to Spinell’s performance as Frank Zito. Joe Spinell was a very intimidating man (albeit with a heart of gold). He was large, overweight and to put it mildly, one ugly motherfucker. His physical attributes played a big part in his performance as Frank Zito. His skills as an actor then cemented the believability that this guy was a serious sociopathic killer. It’s a chilling role/performance to say the least. Joe Spinell is Frank Zito, much like Robert Englund is Freddy.

Elijah Wood is the exact opposite of Joe Spinell and is about as intimidating and terrifying as a newborn kitten. There is just no believability that this guy is going around killing girls when most of the chicks he’s going after probably have a good 20lb and 3 inches on the guy.
My thoughts exactly. Wood is about the least intimidating person I can think of, and they choose him?!

A midget serial killer....What a fucking joke.

My DVDs
shithead is offline   Reply With Quote