View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #52
Nightbreed
Stalker

old ass update from january, I have yet to reach out to her and see what's going on as of recent

Quote:
The past almost two years of my life have been consumed by Popcorn. I have been obsessed with this film since I was about 11 years old and now almost 20 years later I still am.

When I set out to ensure a proper DVD release was made, I knew it would be a long, hard road. I donít think I understood how hard it would be and all the roadblocks that would pop up to try and block my path.

Right now we are still in the process of being able to announce the company who will be distributing this DVD and Blu Ray. The moment the deal is sealed I will be able to tell the world. Believe me the wait will be worth it. It seems like itís a never-ending stream of words coming from me, but soon enough we will be able to make the announcement and put all of the rumors to rest.

I can tell you that Code Red has been cease and desisted and there will be no more talk of them releasing a DVD. They do not own the rights, they never have and never will. The copyright holder Howard Hurst is working directly with our team to make this release happen.

Thank you for all of the support you have given me. I could not have made it through any of this without you.

We still have a long road ahead of us, but 2012 will be the year of Popcorn.