View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #12
MorallySound
There is no magic.

Haven't read the book, but I do know that this film isn't destined for success from what I've read about online through various sources:

- The movie's plot, from what I hear, is not the plot from the book... "The story revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Pitt), who traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself. Enos plays Gerry’s wife Karen Lane; Kertesz is his comrade in arms, Segen."

- the reason for the six month release delay is because it needed "significant" re-shoots and hired Damon Lindlelof to re-write the third act

- things got so heated on set that director Marc Foster and Brad Pitt were no longer speaking to each other and so the director had to relay his thoughts via notes through an assistant to get them to Pitt. Pitt, who's production company is making the film (with costs ballooning over $150 million), also hand-selected the director prior to shooting...

Videonomicon | Mantis in Black Lace | Vimeo | Instagram | Letterboxd | Tumblr | Twitter | Reel to Reel | DVD Aficionado
MorallySound is offline   Reply With Quote