View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:42 PM   #519
DVD-fanatic-9
Remaking My Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthropophagus View Post
Did he bend over and soap up his hairy ass and then pump it up and down like a common pole dancer while eating a fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
There's a world of difference between true sexual charisma and magnetism that can't really be put into words be it Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley or even Mick Jagger and contemporary attempts to fit most of these female pop stars into the same sexually exploitative role, be it Spear's little school girl outfit, Aguilera's sexually suggestive lyrics and skimpy outfits, Perry's breasts, whatever the fuck appeal Rihanna may have to some, or now Gaga wiggling her ass. Sure, it's been there to a degree for a long time but never to this extent-back in the day Sheena Easton and Olivia Newton John were considered tremendous sex symbols-did they ever promote their pussies to this degree?
Past a certain point is anyone even listening to the music with such overt sexual visuals or is it incidental? The common theme today is flashy sexually enticing imagery to cover up lack of originality and/or talent.
Anthro, dial down the sexism. Seriously? It's one thing to argue these women are going to extremes, it's another to outright insult them because you're not turned on by them. I don't care what you're turned on by, they have a right to do what they want to do. You should complain if it bothers you, but again- don't insult them because their looks don't please you. And, frankly, it pisses me off. Same with you, Shockjock. All these "bitch"es and "cunt"s you guys are throwing around is going too far. What about taking accountability for your own ability to be restrained while you're bashing someone else's indecency. You're not taking the high road over what you're whining about, you're being far worse. At least their sexuality isn't attacking anyone.

And I agree with the posters basically citing the fact that we're living in advancing times yet there's still a huge amount of conservatism that nobody wants trying to take away our freedoms.
DVD-fanatic-9 is offline   Reply With Quote