View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:35 AM   #30
Chomp
Rudest Motherfucker on HD

Fuck that...most of those interviews look like they are from a buncha hipster collectors who weren't even alive during the birth of VHS. They even threw in a faggy old clip of a Timpone interview. LAME!

I applaud their attempt, but Rewind This! looks like a better representation of what a documentary film about VHS renting should be about...plus it has UP-TO-DATE interviews with big name people who were behind the scenes of it all and relevant to the subject at hand. Not just some d00d wearing a stocking hat talking about how cool the Wizard Big Boxes were. ZZZZZzzzzzzzz....

Although I saw a brief shot in that Rewind This trailer of a familiar tattoo that I didn't like. That "Never Forget" tattoo...the only person that I know who flaunts that tattoo like its a goddamn purple heart from Iraq is that douche bag running Massacre Video. Hey that's cool, he has plenty of time to model his ugly ink for this documentary, yet hundreds of people (including me!) are still probably waiting on fucking merchandise they ordered from this dickhead. Fuckin' A.

Last edited by Chomp; 02-05-2013 at 01:49 AM.
Chomp is offline   Reply With Quote