View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:25 AM   #44
Katatonia
Master of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by elDomenechHDG View Post
I tried the Importcds thing - I'm done with them. Their prices are good but it's a real drag having to wait for stuff to arrive for what seems like an eternity. I had a recent issue with them where I had to open a paypal dispute to get my money back. Had something on backorder for over 3 weeks and they weren't returning my emails. That's no way to run a business.
Yeah, they really suck with backorders.

A few months ago I pre-ordered a CD set from them for right under $60. It never shipped. I waited about two months and they finally got it in stock...yet my order still didn't ship. I contacted them and was told it was "automatically cancelled" because it was on backorder for more than 30 days. Deep Discount does the same thing. The price had since gone up almost $30 on the set. They informed me I could re-order it, and email them the old order number and they would then refund the price difference between the two orders. That's easier said than done...it took almost a month and 4-5 emails before they refunded it. Their customer service is terrible...it often took 4-6 days to even get a response back. I basically had to threaten to never order from them again before the refund even happened.

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote