View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 12:05 AM   #170
evildeadfan123
Sam & Dean Winchester

Just found out this morning that a local theater only 30 minutes from me is showing Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness, March 15th, 16th, and 17th, and on the 19th will have an early screening of the Evil Dead remake, all for $20.00 per person. I'm so psyched. I have wanting to see the entire trilogy on the big screen, and can't wait. Just need to decide if I want to go ahead and do it the 16th, because right after Army of Darkness, they will be doing their monthly showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. My husband really doesn't want to see it, but he knows that I'm a huge Evil Dead fan. It's going to be at Screenland Crossroads, at screenland.com, and they also have a retro arcade there, of arcade games from the 70s and 80s. A gentleman took over as new owner and in the last 4 months, he has shown Return of The Living Dead just last month on the big screen, but also other films, including this week, John Dies At The End, directed by Don Coscarelli, hope I spelled his name right. This theater is the old Laugh-O-Gram, owned by Walt Disney in the 1920s and 1930s, and it is really cool inside. The new owner will most certainly be getting my business from now on. I wonder if this might also be on grindhousereleasing.com

I know a good hangover remedy, a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.

RIP: John Winchester, all us Supernatural fans will miss you.

http://www.myspace.com/jaredjensenfan

I love Jared's flaring nostrils
evildeadfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote