View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 02:50 PM   #74
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katatonia View Post
I added three!
SO! You think you've had the last laugh do you! We'll just see about that! I'll just have to get Linnea to send me a naked autographed picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide View Post
I'm glad these seem to be selling well. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this here before but I actually almost got into some trouble over this movie, which luckily was nothing more than a friendly email from Linnea's manager. I designed a DVD cover for it - well really I just reworked the old VHS cover into a DVD and used a different font on the title and added credits and Anchor Bay legal stuff on the bottom. Just for fun really, I like designing covers and I had a VHS rip on a DVD-R, so I whipped one up. I liked the way it looked but make the mistake of posting the whole cover on my site, and someone on ioffer started using it - how is that still a site by the way, isn't it entirely made up of bootleg copies of movies? Anyway, her manager asked me to only post a smaller image, and I did, but that image is still out there. I feel bad actually, because people are still using the cover to sell the movie, which I never intended to happen, didn't really think it through though I guess:
http://www.ioffer.com/i/linnea-quigl...-dvd-115445525
That's messed up. I wonder if they have been hassling that seller.