View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #51
baggio
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mok View Post
Will do. Let's also keep each other apprised of who dies just for shits and giggles.
Sounds good.

I found that (and I can't completely confirm this) but, when a weapon turns yellow in the inventory screen, it means it's getting damaged. And it said that if you put the weapon in the locker at your home base, it will be repaired somewhat the next or something like that. But there might be more to the repairing action, like building a workshop at your home base, but I'm not sure. I for one did not know about the yellow color warning. So this might have been obvious to others , but I didn't pay attention to that detail when I first started the game.

Also FYI, there is only one save slot. And the game auto saves. I wish it had at least 3 slots like Red Dead for example. I only mention this because its not total clear in this game. I know it says continue game & new game. But there was a curiosity in me that if new game would just be saved into a different section. I looked it up, and it's not, so don't try it.

Last edited by baggio; 06-06-2013 at 10:57 PM.
baggio is offline   Reply With Quote