View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 05:30 PM   #58
Mok
Family is Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggio View Post
Just curious. Where is your home base? Mine at this point is still the Church. And I'm not sure where I want to move if at all.

I hear there are better or rather bigger home bases in the map. There are apparently pros & cons to all of them. Like there is a farm that is supposed to be a more "secure" base but it's the furthest away from everything like supplies, etc... A lot a people talk about a warehouse. Because of it's size and upgrade ability, but it's cons are the fence around the base isn't the best. A must is statistically placed outposts around the warehouse.

I hear there is a Savini Residence. The name alone sounds like it could be cool. Yet nobody talks about setting up shop there. It's usually the Warehouse or the Farm.
Still on the farm. You need like 8 people to move and I only have about 5 at this point. The warehouse looks way too big to keep track of everything. The house is located in a dense neighborhood too. So the farm may actually be the best bet. I don't mind a bit of a drive.
Mok is offline   Reply With Quote