View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #11
evildeadfan123
Sam & Dean Winchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannafey View Post
Probably a little unfair to say he was unfriendly, it was just that he was sitting there messing with his phone not really caring about anything around him, whereas everyone else was very friendly and interactive. I should have talked to him, but I really didn't care. I wasn't really talking to anyone. I just walked around to take a peek at everyone and it blew me away that Linnea just started talking to me. She was such a sweetheart!
I went to Spooky Empire's first May-Hem in 2011, and met Ted Raimi, and I thought he was a little stand offish, but at least he wasn't messing with his phone, and I got two separate autographs from Ted as Henrietta in Evil Dead 2, and when he guest starred in the Wishing Well Season 4 episode of Supernatural. I also got autographs of Bruce Campbell, Ellen Sandweiss, Betsy Baker, Theresa Tilly, and Hal Delrich at the same convention. They were all super nice, and Betsy Baker and Ellen Sandweiss also autographed their tattoos with a black sharpee, and then I had them tattooed in.

I know a good hangover remedy, a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.

RIP: John Winchester, all us Supernatural fans will miss you.

http://www.myspace.com/jaredjensenfan

I love Jared's flaring nostrils
evildeadfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote