View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #37
Demoni
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elDomenechHDG View Post
Bill has made some comments on another forum that has me concerned regarding Just Before Dawn. First, he claims the 11-minute longer cut of the film is "washed-out" and "white", that the print isn't even good enough for VHS. I can only presume that he has a version of the film that contains some of the missing gore bits but not the longer dialogue-driven cut. As long as the important bits are restored, including the full machete-through-the-groin sequence, I suppose I can live without the full-length version. Still, he should try to make the additional dialogue scenes available so that fans of the film can finally have a definitive version for their collection. I suppose it would be too much to ask for seamless branching, but any release of the film that does not contain the full-length cut, in any form, will always be incomplete.

Second, and probably the most worrisome, is that he is "in no hurry" to release the film. Um, isn't that the same reason he's using for sitting on Butcher Baker Nightmare Maker? I don't know if he's aware of this, but JBD will likely become his best-selling release on both DVD and Blu-ray.
Code Red and "seamless branching" in the same sentence... I would pay to see that.

And don't mention that JBD will likely become his best-selling release on both DVD and Blu-ray, because if it doesn´t, you´ll be just giving more excuses to justify poor sales.

Even if he sells thousands, he´d still be moaning as it probably is a good selling tactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFatEthel View Post
Bill is retarted if he bases his future releases off of sales for movies that people have never heard of.
Well, it is a very know fact that mad people justify their means with stupid solutions!

How should Madman Bill be any different? His actions so far has proven only just that.