View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 04:44 AM   #2713
Nailwraps
HackMaster

From DVDNewsFlash's Facebook (MST#K The Movie will have deleted scenes and the alternate ending!!!):

"
This comes from Daniel Griffith's FB page. For some reason FB wouldn't let me share it, so I had to cut and paste:

"EVERY YEAR HOLLYWOOD RELEASES HUNDREDS OF COLLECTOR EDITION BLU-RAYS. THIS IS ONE OF THEM.

NEW FROM SHOUT! FACTORY...

OK, looks like the mutant is out of the bag! This is what I have been working on during the past four weeks... the COLLECTOR'S EDITION of "MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000: THE MOVIE", complete with two separate 40 minute documentaries, and the newly-discovered DELETED SCENES/EXTENDED SCENES, which includes the alternate ending! Here's more details:

1-"MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000: THE MOTION PICTURE ODYSSEY"- An all-new making of documentary featuring EXCLUSIVE interviews with the cast and crew, as well as RARE behind-the-scenes footage shot on the set of the film.

2-"THIS ISLAND EARTH: 2 1/2 YEARS IN THE MAKING!"-An all-new documentary exploring the making of the Universal-International sci-fi classic.

3-"DELETED SCENES"-which includes the removed sequences from the 'riffed' motion picture and the alternate ending.

All bonus materials are produced by BALLYHOO MOTION PICTURES.

I hope this is the edition fans have been waiting for! More news to come!""
Nailwraps is offline   Reply With Quote