Thread: Castle Freak
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #28
Crystal Plumage
Dig me..but don't bury me

Only found this for ya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPncZm0WNlY
Quote:
Stuart Gordon's Castle Freak is coming to Blu-ray for the first time and has been remastered with AMAZING Widescreen color correction, 5.1 surround sound, and an incredible amount of extras:

* NEW: Castle 'Speak' interview with Stuart Gordon
* Lost William Shatner Interviews w/ Stuart Gordon, Jeffrey Combs, and Barbara Crampton
* Original Castle Freak VideoZone
* Full Moon Trailers

Stuart Gordon takes you on a pulse pounding roller- coaster ride in Castle Freak... one of the most macabre thrillers you'll ever experience. John Reilly (Jeffrey Combs -- Re-Animator), Susan (Barbara Crampton -- Young & The Restless) and their daughter come face to face with terror when they travel to Italy to move into a castle they have inherited. They soon discover it is haunted by a relentless blood- thirsty creature. When mutilated bodies start turning up, John must uncover the Reilly family's dark secret to save his wife and child from the sadistic being.

FULL MOON ENTERTAINMENT Presents
A STUART GORDON Film "CASTLE FREAK"
Starring JEFFREY COMBS BARBRA CRAMPTON JONATHAN FULLER and introducing JESSICA DOLLARHIDE as "Rebecca Reilly"
Based on an original idea by CHARLES BAND
Story by STUART GORDON and DENNIS PAOLI
Director of Photography MARIO VULPIANI
Executive Producers ALBERT BAND CHARLES BAND
Art Director FRANCO VANORIO
Edited by BERT GLATSTEIN
Music Composed by RICHARD BAND
Screenplay by DENNIS PAOLI
Produced by MAURIZIO MAGGI
Directed by STUART GORDON

The remastered edition of Castle Freak looks better than ever!
Looks like a different matte (more on the sides and less on top an bottom). Whether or not you like the new look is up to the viewer I guess.