View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 02:41 AM   #51
Mikey Horror
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT HOOK View Post
Funny, reading the two posts above mine.

Amazon's customer service is THE WORST. It always takes them two or three tries to get it right.

On the other hand, GoHastings customer service is seriously the best on the net. They have absolutely no quality control over their used DVDs, so I tend to get a lot of duds from them. But every time I've had to contact them for a defective DVD, their service has been quick, kind, and completely hassle-free.
Yeah, GoHastings is great. Just be careful ordering from them if multiple movies have the same titles such as remakes, cause its about 50/50 you getting the right one. I remember ordering Alone in the Dark from them and they sent me that Uwe Boll piece of shit. Another time I ordered the original Prom Night and got the remake. They almost always tell you to just keep the wrong one and send out a new one right away. On the other hand, every time I've had to contact Amazon's customer service I've gotten Raakhtar or Djaarta from some hut over in the Indian desert trying to help me and all they do is just repeat the same canned answers from the customer service handbook which is completely useless. Not to mention Amazons answer to every problem is to just give you a $5 credit. For some reason they think that makes everything ok. They may have a customer service rep available to chat 24 hours a day, but so would every other online store if they wanted to pay 49 cents a day to some tribal third world inhabitants who just learned to use a laptop yesterday.

Last edited by Mikey Horror; 07-09-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Mikey Horror is offline   Reply With Quote