View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #6
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on

I'm predicting a nice clean, cop-out, piss everyone off finale. But at least I'm still watching it, which is more than I can say for True Blood which has turned so fucking horrid I didn't bother with this season at all, even though I thought last season was slightly better than the one before it.... it's really just sucked ass since season 3 or 4 and hasn't been enjoyable, so I finally said to myself "you don't like this show anymore, you don't have to watch". Lightbulb went off over my head and I've been free since. Such a shame as the first 2 seasons were some of the best shit I ever saw, and the last 2 I saw were among the worst. The fairies were way too much, in fact, fuck all the critters they kept bringing in. The show worked best with Vampires, Werewolves and humans. When it feels like work to watch a show, the show must go.

I haven't heard anything good about the Dexter books, only bad to heinous really. Most reviews have said "interesting concept, horrible writing, just watch the TV show as it's a million times better and written better on top".

My Fucking DVDS
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote