View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #16
spawningblue
Deadite

I've only seen a few of these...

Evil Laugh - I haven't seen this years, and I watched it when I hadn't really dipped into the lower caliber slashers. Taking that into account, I found it really dull and low budget. I might throw this in for Oct. though and give it a second chance now that I have seen a lot more of the lesser slashers.

Girls Nite Out - I had a lot of fun this one. Great idea with the killings taking place during an all night college scavenger hunt. Also, the killer wears a bear suit with knifes for claws, how awesome is that?

Let Sleeping Corpses Lie - One of the better zombie movies in my opinion, although it is much different and a little slower paced then the standard formula.

Night of the Comet - This is another movie that I need to give another viewing before I judge it too harshly, but I remember being disappointed with this one especially after all the hype. It's has a cool premise though and is definitely a product of the 80s which is a good thing to me. I can't wait to check it out again with Scream's Bluray of this.

The Abominable Dr. Phibes - Amazing movie, one of Price's best! Price gets revenge of those responsible for his wife's death using the ten plagues of Egypt as inspiration.

My Movie Collection

The Horror and More! Podcast
spawningblue is offline   Reply With Quote