View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #28
spawningblue
Deadite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyr789 View Post
Tell me about Humanoids from the Deep, California Axe Murders, Anthropophagus, Madhouse, Island of Death and the Night Train Murders?

I've already seen it and don't liking it much the first time, but should I give The Funhouse another chance? I haven't seen it in a long time.
Which Madhouse are you talking about? If it's the Price version from 1974, it's a lot of fun and definitely worth a watch! The only other film I've seen on that list is Humanoids from the Deep which is also a sleazy good time!

As for The Funhouse. I felt the same way when I first saw it. After all the hype I heard for it I came away very disappointed. It doesn't do enough with the cool funhouse premise and it's not really a slasher film. It kind of has that TV movie of the week feel, where it's more of a drama with horror elements. That being said, I picked up the Scream Blu-ray and am excited to give it another chance. A lot of the other movies I was disappointed with at that time, I have given a second viewing and came away very happy so, sometimes expectations can ruin your opinion of a movie.

My Movie Collection

The Horror and More! Podcast

Last edited by spawningblue; 09-24-2013 at 09:39 PM.
spawningblue is offline   Reply With Quote