Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 12-19-2009, 10:35 AM   #16
Stige
HackMaster

Hope Humanoids will be uncut

just a question heard the slumber party massacre series were getting Se versions...could this be from Shout Factory? I can't find where i read it
Stige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #17
eric_angelus
Testacular

Great news. I wish the Up from the Depths beast was even a fraction as cool looking in the movie as he is on the poster...but I will still be picking this up.
eric_angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #18
DVDBone
Stalker

Maybe we'll finally see a DVD release of Confessions of a Serial Killer (1985), which was announced by New Concorde right before they went under.
DVDBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #19
Body Boy
HackMaster

Perfect! I've wanted Up From The Depths for the past year, so I will get it & Demon of Paradise when it comes. Birthday present? Yay!
Body Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:05 PM   #20
Katatonia
Master of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDBone View Post
Maybe we'll finally see a DVD release of Confessions of a Serial Killer (1985), which was announced by New Concorde right before they went under.
Hell yeah, I'd love to see that! And the R2 DVD release doesn't even count, since it's cut and censored beyond belief.

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:14 PM   #21
fattyjoe37
HackMaster

With these following The Stepfather and Kingdom of the Spiders releases I can easily see Shout Factory becoming the next Anchor Bay.
fattyjoe37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:47 AM   #22
promnight13
Victim

AND they're also coming out with the creepiest, scariest show of all: SMALL WONDER!!
promnight13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #23
Harry Warden
HackMaster

Best news I've heard all day. - I will be buying ALL of these.
Harry Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #24
HAEMORRHAGE
If he dies, he dies

Quote:
Originally Posted by promnight13 View Post
AND they're also coming out with the creepiest, scariest show of all: SMALL WONDER!!

SWEET! Even though it wasn't a good show by any means, I, for some reason, enjoyed it.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #25
Darga
Narcissistic Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmFiend View Post
I'd like to get Up From The Depths. I don't think I've seen it since the early 1980s on HBO.

Yeah, I remember all my friends who had HBO talking about, but I didn't get to see it. I guess I finally will.
Darga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:27 AM   #26
streetlight
Victim

I already have Up From The Depths, Demon Of Paradise, and Humanoids From The Deep on VHS, otherwise I'd pick these up. Also found a widescreen Humanoids online that is supposedly uncut. It's classic.

I like Shout Factory though, I got 3 of the double feature Elvira DVDs from them
streetlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:43 PM   #27
HellRazor
Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetlight View Post
I already have Up From The Depths, Demon Of Paradise, and Humanoids From The Deep on VHS, otherwise I'd pick these up. Also found a widescreen Humanoids online that is supposedly uncut. It's classic.

I like Shout Factory though, I got 3 of the double feature Elvira DVDs from them
You speak oddly, Outlander. What is this "VHS" of which you speak?
Old 01-14-2010, 06:09 PM   #28
X-human
I ate my keys

Press Release:
Quote:
Shout! Factory and New Horizons Picture Corporation have entered into an extensive multiyear alliance to release a vast library of classic and new films from legendary producer-director Roger Corman, recipient of a 2009 Honorary Academy Award®, to the home entertainment marketplace. Under the terms of the agreement, Shout! Factory has secured the exclusive North American home entertainment rights to over 50 highly sought-after Roger Corman film properties.

Shout! Factory and New Horizons Pictures are working closely to remaster a number of great Corman titles that have been long out of print, some never-before-available on DVD and Blu-ray™. Moreover, Shout! Factory is currently producing a wide range of bonus content for special editions and double features for the launch of Shout! Factory’s Roger Corman’s Cult Classics home entertainment series.

The first titles to be made available from Roger Corman’s Cult Classics presented by Shout! Factory are the much anticipated cult thrillers Piranha Special Edition DVD, Humanoids From The Deep, Up From The Depths and Demon Of Paradise in April 2010; Piranha Special Edition Blu-ray, the memorable 1979 classic Rock ’N’ Roll High School Special Edition DVD and Blu-ray and the punk rock drama Suburbia in May 2010. Other Corman classics slated for 2010 release include Death Race 2000, Warlords Of The 21st Century, Deathsport, Forbidden World and Galaxy Of Terror, among others.

The saga of independent filmmaker-producer Roger Corman ranks as one of the most amazing motion picture success stories. Having produced more than 350 films and directed 50 others, his influence on American film goes far beyond his own energetic, creative low-budget movies. He is arguably one of Hollywood’s most gifted and masterful filmmakers.
http://www.shoutfactory.com/news/302...n_library.aspx

A Few Ants Short. And what the hell, check out my DVD Collection won't you?
X-human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:14 AM   #29
HellRazor
Maniac

I'm so there. Finally a US release of Forbidden World and Galaxy of Terror, and on Blu Ray no less!
Old 01-15-2010, 02:24 AM   #30
Katatonia
Master of Doom

That's awesome news. I'm interested in getting ALL OF THEM!

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote