Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 11-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #31
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by zompirejoe View Post
It looks like we'll be viewing a second season of American Horror Story !

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/31/am...ed-season-two/

I'm very happy to see the ratings are so good for this show, I love it !

Wow, not sure how I feel about this. I've become a fan of the show but was really hoping the story would wrap-up in the end. Not much chance of that now.
But if they kill this family and bring in another one for next season, I'm fully down. As good as Connie looks and acts, I don't like this family much. Hopefully it doesn't go the way of True Blood, which was great and is now a fucking mess.

My Fucking DVDS
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:19 AM   #32
zompirejoe
Maniac

I can't say I really like the family either, but I am interested to see where the story goes with or without them. I'm just glad that a quality network horror show is actually going to make it past the first season. I still dig True Blood , but it is kind of all over the place now.
zompirejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #33
vampyr789
9, 10. Never Sleep Again.

what'd everyone think of the last few episodes?
To be honest, I really loved the finale and the way the season wraped up.

New Friday the 13th Boxset Petition
vampyr789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:06 AM   #34
soxfan666
Maniac

I loved the entire season. The final 2 episodes were great, filled with surprises, and I am very interested with where the story will be going. Very edgy for a non-pay channel and I have quickly come to realize that the best shows on television are not on the locals (ABC,NBC,CBS,FOX). My fav's right now are: American Horror Story, Justified, Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:36 AM   #35
Shannafey
Don't Monkey With Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan666 View Post
I loved the entire season. The final 2 episodes were great, filled with surprises, and I am very interested with where the story will be going. Very edgy for a non-pay channel and I have quickly come to realize that the best shows on television are not on the locals (ABC,NBC,CBS,FOX). My fav's right now are: American Horror Story, Justified, Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.
I'm with you!!
Shannafey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:18 AM   #36
dayglo
Maniac

As far as where things will be going, everything I've read says that the Harmon' story is done. Subsequent season will be different tales in different locales, each one told over the 12 episodes. I'm quite alright with that format, an anthology series where the season is one tale.

Should be interesting to see where things go next year, and what they decide to tackle.

dayglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:58 AM   #37
Matt89
HackMaster

I actually hated the last episode. Just didn't sit well with me. I felt it tried to sum things up but was a little rushed.

~Matt
Old 12-27-2011, 04:23 PM   #38
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on

I dug the last couple eps. even though it had become obvious what was going to happen by the last one.

My Fucking DVDS
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:26 PM   #39
evildeadfan123
Sam & Dean Winchester

I loved the entire season of American Horror Story.

I know a good hangover remedy, a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.

RIP: John Winchester, all us Supernatural fans will miss you.

http://www.myspace.com/jaredjensenfan

I love Jared's flaring nostrils
evildeadfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:23 PM   #40
Anaestheus
HackMaster

I loved the show and am looking forward to seeing where this goes with the next season. But, I will admit that I was a bit let down with the last episode. I was expecting/hoping for something that would out-"bat-shit-crazy" the first episode and that just didn't happen. There were some pleasant surprises, but it felt like the show was settling down to some consistency when it really should have been hurling off the rails.

But, it wasn't a bad ending at all, and I look forward to the next year. Especially if it is really going to be a new house and new family.
Anaestheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:13 AM   #41
msw7
Morso a morte

I just watched the blu-ray of this first season, pretty much without stopping since yesterday. I really loved it! I was completely blindsided by some of the twists

Spoiler:
I really didn't get it that Violet was dead - I didn't recognize her body, and didn't catch on until Tate told her

Really damn good show.
msw7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:46 AM   #42
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

Loved the first season.

The second season is kind of a mess so far. Not sure why I'm still watching it, but I think there's only a few episodes left.
CPT HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:35 AM   #43
Mr. Eddy
Stalker

As much as I loved the first season, I may like this one even more. Maybe the fact that this season seems a little more fucked up and Sister Mary is one fuckin' hot possessed nun!
Mr. Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:53 AM   #44
Erick H.
HackMaster

I had my problems with season 1 but overall I enjoyed it.I wish it had ended an episode sooner than it did.Season two I think has been juggling too many plotlines and straying all over the place.Just when I'm ready to throw up my hands though it does something clever and keeps me watching.I still feel like I'm channel surfing sometimes however ,I hope all of this ties up coherently in the season finale.
Erick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #45
Paul0889
Maniac

i'm obsessed with AHS, i loved the first season, but the second is even better IMO.
Paul0889 is offline   Reply With Quote