Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > Asian Horror and Other Pleasures

Old 03-22-2012, 03:55 AM   #1
othervoice1
HackMaster

Mutant Girls Squad

Hadn't heard about this until today -
Three leaders in the Japanese splatter movement -- Noboru Iguchi ('The Machine Girl'), Yoshihiro Nishimura ('Tokyo Gore Police') and Tak Sakaguchi ('Yoroi: Samurai Zombie') -- join forces to bring three times the heart-pounding action, three times the jaw-dropping comedy and three times the head-exploding splatter of your average action/horror/comedy with 'Mutant Girls Squad.'

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/sh...Announced/9060
othervoice1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #2
Demoni
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by othervoice1 View Post
Hadn't heard about this until today -
Three leaders in the Japanese splatter movement -- Noboru Iguchi ('The Machine Girl'), Yoshihiro Nishimura ('Tokyo Gore Police') and Tak Sakaguchi ('Yoroi: Samurai Zombie') -- join forces to bring three times the heart-pounding action, three times the jaw-dropping comedy and three times the head-exploding splatter of your average action/horror/comedy with 'Mutant Girls Squad.'

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/sh...Announced/9060
That movie is way too good... if you like this sort of thing.
Demoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #3
Paff

This was from a few years ago, wasn't it? Released around the same time as Alien vs. Ninja?

I only saw AvN, and it was a fun little movie, even if it wasn't all that deep. I heard it's the better of the two movies though.

* - The extra B is for BYOBB

Paff's Laserdiscs
Paff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
KamuiX
The Eighth Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paff View Post
This was from a few years ago, wasn't it? Released around the same time as Alien vs. Ninja?

I only saw AvN, and it was a fun little movie, even if it wasn't all that deep. I heard it's the better of the two movies though.
Yeah, they're all under the Sushi Typhoon project, and for whatever reason Funimation only ever got AvN out. This was supposed to be released last summer, but it never happened. Well Go picked up the rights to the rest of the Sushi Typhoon flicks (except Cold Fish, which is out by another studio) and I believe this is the next to come out (Helldriver and Yakuza Weapon are already out). Can't wait to finally see this, been fighting off the urge to watch it by other means so I can see it for the first time on Blu. Should be a blast.

Please visit my site...It's the future!

Wii Friend Code: 8897-8584-2714-5768 // XBL & PS3 GamerTag: KamuiXZero
KamuiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #5
russweiss
Maniac

If Alien Vs Ninja is supposedly better than this film I would recommend staying far away from it.
russweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:25 AM   #6
maskull
No Avatar! Boo!

Anyone check this out yet?