Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > The Niche's Corner > High Definition

Old 10-28-2012, 04:24 AM   #1
Robert Simandl
Screamy Bopper

Cockneys vs. Zombies!

Okay gang, take a little bit of THE WALKING DEAD, throw in a bit of Monty Python (well, the spirit of Monty Python, anyway), add Michelle Ryan (from the short-lived BIONIC WOMAN reboot), toss in Honor Blackman (Pussey Galore from GOLDFINGER), mix well with a general "Who gives a sh!t" attitude, and what do you get? You get COCKNEYS VS. ZOMBIES!!! Yes, this is a REAL MOVIE. And it's absolutely fall out of your chair hilarious! It's unfortunately not available in the USA, but once I looked at this trailer, I knew I had to have it. So I imported the Blu-ray from the UK. Region-free Blu-ray player required because it's locked to Region B and won't play in USA Region A players.

This movie is enough reason, in and of itself, to get a region-free Blu-ray player (or at least a region-free DVD player) since it's not been released in the USA in any format.

Amazon Link Region B locked.

Trailer on YouTube sign-in required since it's a redband trailer.
Robert Simandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:56 AM   #2
x666x
HackMaster

Yeah, I just saw this at After Dark Toronto. It is exception to the played out zombie genre for sure. Really fun.
x666x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
booper71
HackMaster

I saw this and loved it, one of the best horror-comedies of the year. I am surprised they didn't release this in the USA to take advantage of Georgia Kings growing fame from her tv series.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:30 AM   #4
msw7
Morso a morte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Simandl View Post
Okay gang, take a little bit of THE WALKING DEAD, throw in a bit of Monty Python (well, the spirit of Monty Python, anyway), add Michelle Ryan (from the short-lived BIONIC WOMAN reboot), toss in Honor Blackman (Pussey Galore from GOLDFINGER), mix well with a general "Who gives a sh!t" attitude, and what do you get? You get COCKNEYS VS. ZOMBIES!!! Yes, this is a REAL MOVIE. And it's absolutely fall out of your chair hilarious! It's unfortunately not available in the USA, but once I looked at this trailer, I knew I had to have it. So I imported the Blu-ray from the UK. Region-free Blu-ray player required because it's locked to Region B and won't play in USA Region A players.

This movie is enough reason, in and of itself, to get a region-free Blu-ray player (or at least a region-free DVD player) since it's not been released in the USA in any format.

Amazon Link Region B locked.

Trailer on YouTube sign-in required since it's a redband trailer.
Is it already out of print? (or just out of stock?)
msw7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:58 AM   #5
sade
Screamy Bopper

I thought it was gonna be much better than that. I didn't do much for me. I thought "The Revenant" was far superior.
sade is offline   Reply With Quote