Spacevis
Boo-urns!

this trailer makes me cry :'(

<<< DVDs Last.FM >>>
Spacevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #137
baggio
HackMaster

35 Things to know about the Evil Dead remake.

http://collider.com/evil-dead-remake...3/#more-221913
baggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:42 AM   #138
Spit
HackMaster

Best gore I've seen in a trailer for awhile. I'm in.

When your a drug addict, its important to pace yourself -Bill
Spit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:05 AM   #139
Grim
HackMaster

More than how great the trailer may look, the involvement of Raimi & Co. in handpicking the director and everyone involved's apparent dedication to making a really great horror film, rather than just trying to cash in on an existing property, is what has attracted me to this.

Although the quantity of remakes being put out might be annoying, I've never been one to discount a film just because it's a remake. After all, two of my all-time faces (The Thing and The Fly) are remakes. One could argue they're "adaptations" of their literary source material, but I don't think either film would have been made had their not been the earlier version.

Anyways, I'll definitely see this when it comes out.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:33 AM   #140
elDomenechHDG
Maniac

So we'll have to get used to the fact that no one shoots on film anymore? I've been to some theatrical shows where it literally looks like I'm watching video, complete with the jagged lines. Maybe it's the digital projection, type of screen, whatever, but I'm going to be patronizing movie theaters a lot less if this is the future. I'm already having trouble dealing with being forced to watch commercials on a big screen before the film, plus the inconsiderate assholes talking throughout the movie. Only movies I'm going to end up watching in a theater are the big event films.
elDomenechHDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #141
MorallySound
There is no magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elDomenechHDG View Post
So we'll have to get used to the fact that no one shoots on film anymore? I've been to some theatrical shows where it literally looks like I'm watching video, complete with the jagged lines. Maybe it's the digital projection, type of screen, whatever, but I'm going to be patronizing movie theaters a lot less if this is the future. I'm already having trouble dealing with being forced to watch commercials on a big screen before the film, plus the inconsiderate assholes talking throughout the movie. Only movies I'm going to end up watching in a theater are the big event films.
The sad truth. 2012 was really the final roll out for film in theatres for new films. Everything from this point forward is to be shot digital and projected digitally.

Videonomicon | Mantis in Black Lace | Vimeo | Instagram | Letterboxd | Tumblr | Twitter | Reel to Reel | DVD Aficionado
MorallySound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #142
fceurich39
HackMaster

Been hit with a NC-17 RATING http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...e-nc-17-rating

lets hope we will get a unrated version on blu-ray or dvd but the universal soldier day of reckoning and the possession got uncut versions in other countries but not USA!
fceurich39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #143
buck135
The Duke of New York

Count me in. I am going into this flick with high expectations.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:36 AM   #144
othervoice1
HackMaster

Not sure why the trailer just didn't do much for me but the more I hear about the movie the more interested I am. I am kind of looking forward to checking this out at the theatre (and then I am sure the uncut version on blu-ray later)
othervoice1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:24 AM   #145
buck135
The Duke of New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by othervoice1 View Post
Not sure why the trailer just didn't do much for me but the more I hear about the movie the more interested I am. I am kind of looking forward to checking this out at the theatre (and then I am sure the uncut version on blu-ray later)
Did you see the red band trailer? That's the one that really got me interested in this film.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #146
evildeadfan123
Sam & Dean Winchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck135 View Post
Did you see the red band trailer? That's the one that really got me interested in this film.
Me too. When I saw the Red Band trailer, I knew then and there that I'm going to see it April 12th, and I'm a HUGE fan of Evil Dead. I currently have 5 Evil Dead tattoos, two of the tattos autographed by both Ellen Sandweiss for her's and Betsy Baker. The only one I don't currently have is Hal Delrich, but I'm going to do it this year. Can't wait.

I know a good hangover remedy, a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.

RIP: John Winchester, all us Supernatural fans will miss you.

http://www.myspace.com/jaredjensenfan

I love Jared's flaring nostrils
evildeadfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:29 PM   #147
Shlockjock81
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadfan123 View Post
Me too. When I saw the Red Band trailer, I knew then and there that I'm going to see it April 12th, and I'm a HUGE fan of Evil Dead. I currently have 5 Evil Dead tattoos, two of the tattos autographed by both Ellen Sandweiss for her's and Betsy Baker. The only one I don't currently have is Hal Delrich, but I'm going to do it this year. Can't wait.
Dude. That's hardcore lol. Nice.
Shlockjock81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #148
MorallySound
There is no magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlockjock81 View Post
Dude. That's hardcore lol. Nice.
Dudette* evildeadfan123 is a lady.

Videonomicon | Mantis in Black Lace | Vimeo | Instagram | Letterboxd | Tumblr | Twitter | Reel to Reel | DVD Aficionado
MorallySound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:12 AM   #149
othervoice1
HackMaster

Quote:
Yea that was the one I watched but I am weird with trailers - some I love and the movie sucks and others Im not that impressed with even though everyone else likes it and it ends up being a good movie <: I must admit though I gave it a second watch and liked it more the 2nd time through - It does sound really promising and the special effects appear to be well done
othervoice1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:40 AM   #150
Myron Breck
BOO!!! Gotcha!

Okay, I reeeeeally hate to admit this, but I'm looking forward to it. There. I said it.

"In this Age of Grand Illusion, you walked into my life out of my dreams..."
Myron Breck is offline   Reply With Quote