Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > The Niche's Corner > High Definition

Old 02-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #46
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

So excited for NOTD2!

People are saying they've received shipping notices from ImportCDs, but I haven't gotten mine yet.
CPT HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:41 AM   #47
Katatonia
Master of Doom

If anybody overseas is interested in Night of the Demons 2, be warned that the disc is definitely region "A" locked.

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:47 AM   #48
othervoice1
HackMaster

wow my copy of night of the demons 2 from importcds showed up today already- that was fast!
othervoice1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:55 PM   #49
elDomenechHDG
Maniac

Amazon shipped my copy of NOTD2 via FedEx last night for next day delivery, something which they've never done. They must feel bad that they missed the street date by one day
elDomenechHDG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:33 PM   #50
Demoni
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katatonia View Post
If anybody overseas is interested in Night of the Demons 2, be warned that the disc is definitely region "A" locked.
Demoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:40 PM   #51
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katatonia View Post
they finally got it in stock...yet my order still didn't ship.
This is what is currently happening with my Night Of The Demons 2 pre-order.

Has anyone tried to contact them via their website before? I'm on the "Contact Us" screen, but whenever I try to submit, it says "Please Enter A Valid E-Mail Address". I tried the e-mail address that my account is under, then my other e-mail address, then I tried a few relative's e-mail addresses. Same message. They've got it rigged so that it's impossible to contact them. I guess they don't want to be bothered?

How do you get a hold of them? Better yet, do they have a phone number?
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #52
Katatonia
Master of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by elDomenechHDG View Post
Amazon shipped my copy of NOTD2 via FedEx last night for next day delivery, something which they've never done. They must feel bad that they missed the street date by one day
Amazon shipped mine next day UPS delivery (with another pre-order Blu-ray) also, and I received it yesterday. They actually do that quite often with things I pre-order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT HOOK View Post
This is what is currently happening with my Night Of The Demons 2 pre-order.

Has anyone tried to contact them via their website before? I'm on the "Contact Us" screen, but whenever I try to submit, it says "Please Enter A Valid E-Mail Address". I tried the e-mail address that my account is under, then my other e-mail address, then I tried a few relative's e-mail addresses. Same message. They've got it rigged so that it's impossible to contact them. I guess they don't want to be bothered?

How do you get a hold of them? Better yet, do they have a phone number?
I had trouble with their "Contact Us" screen in certain browsers. If you have another browser, try it in that one.

Other than that, they are horrible to get in contact with. And if you do, you basically have to threaten to never use them again in order to get a response or anything to be done. I think they'd be neigh on impossible to deal with if you ever get a defective item.

This webpage supposedly lists their customer service phone number: http://gethuman.com/phone-number/Importcds-com/

There's a thread over at Blu-ray.com that might have some more info.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #53
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

Apparently, they cancel back-ordered items after 21 days, but this also applies to pre-orders as well. I placed my order on January 22nd, but since 21 days had passed before the release date, it was cancelled and they never notified me.

They said I could re-order it at the same price / shipping, but now that all the pre-orders that were within 21 days were shipped out, it's back-ordered.

What's the point in offering pre-orders if you're just going to cancel them?
Old 02-21-2013, 01:36 AM   #54
Katatonia
Master of Doom

Quote:
Apparently, they cancel back-ordered items after 21 days, but this also applies to pre-orders as well. I placed my order on January 22nd, but since 21 days had passed before the release date, it was cancelled and they never notified me.

They said I could re-order it at the same price / shipping, but now that all the pre-orders that were within 21 days were shipped out, it's back-ordered.

What's the point in offering pre-orders if you're just going to cancel them?
That's what happened to me also. See my earlier post in this thread. I definitely wouldn't bother pre-ordering anything from them...even if it is cheaper.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #55
bruce h
Editor - CINEMA ARCANA

NIGHT OF THE DEMONS 2 review at Mondo Digital:

http://www.mondo-digital.com/nightdemonstwo.html
bruce h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #56
Korngold
Stalker

I enjoyed the transfer of NOTD 2 and happy to have the blu-ray... but no trailer? Just seems odd to have commentary and no trailer.

My DVDs
Korngold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #57
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

Still waiting on mine from ImportCDs. They said I could re-order it for the same price as before, and I was stupid enough to go for it.

It kind of pisses me off, because I got in my pre-order so far in advance (it was actually the first day of the pre-order, as I had been checking it daily), and people who ordered their copies a week before the release date got it right away.

But since they fulfilled all those late orders, it's now backordered. And it seems like my second order will probably reach the cancellation threshold as well.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:48 AM   #58
Korngold
Stalker

Quote:
Still waiting on mine from ImportCDs. They said I could re-order it for the same price as before, and I was stupid enough to go for it.

It kind of pisses me off, because I got in my pre-order so far in advance (it was actually the first day of the pre-order, as I had been checking it daily), and people who ordered their copies a week before the release date got it right away.

But since they fulfilled all those late orders, it's now backordered. And it seems like my second order will probably reach the cancellation threshold as well.

Sucks dude. I got mine and I ordered it... maybe three days ago. I need to check where I ordered it from though.

My DVDs
Korngold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #59
Zombie Dude
HackMaster

Quote:

That's weird. I ordered mine around a month ago and their site has it listed as "shipped".
Old 03-05-2013, 07:26 AM   #60
Katatonia
Master of Doom

Quote:

ImportCDs are weird with stuff like that. I'm waiting on a March 12th pre-order release to ship, and I know for a fact it's already shipped to other people.