Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #11
old-boo-radley
They stay the same age...

I understand we all have a nostalgia for video rental stores and retail outlets, but Jesus... the net is why you can buy all these niche films we enjoy. It's the absolute greatest thing that could have ever happened to us. If I couldn't order online, no way would I have likely ever found half of the cool shit I have. Instead of having to go to the rental stores, I basically have a video store. With Netflix, everyone does. If we could have had this 25 years ago, we'd have taken it in a heartbeat.

What pisses me off is you go to a used video game store and they check Ebay listings for prices anyways, even for common shit. Doesn't really give much incentive to go there. Don't get me wrong, they have a right to a fair asking price, but as a customer you've got to give me a reason to go to your store.