Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 01-31-2013, 07:33 PM   #166
Jack Grendel
Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workshed View Post
Oh believe me, I watched all 5 parts last night ! And cracked up throughout. What a great guy. His bit about doing a "cameo" in the remake was awesome. "What, you want me to be the old man in the gas station? 'Don't go to the cabin in the woods (COUGHS)!'"

Funny enough that could have worked especially had he been missing one hand.

It's more of an obsession really...
http://jgrendel.filmaf.com/owned?rc=1
Jack Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #167
fceurich39
HackMaster

looks like evil dead 4 is back on with the raimi brothers writing the script!!!!
http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...on-evil-dead-4
fceurich39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:28 AM   #168
Egg_Shen
broomhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fceurich39 View Post
looks like evil dead 4 is back on with the raimi brothers writing the script!!!!
http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...on-evil-dead-4
I truly believe ol' Sam just likes to have fun with this every once in a while. I remember a few years back he said that he'd written 30 pages of Evil Dead 4 with his brother. Now he's going to work on it this summer. Sure Sam, sure.
Egg_Shen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:42 AM   #169
YottNik
Pay the price!

Yeah, not buying it for a minute. I'll believe it when I see it. But seriously, do we really need it? I'm happy with what we've got.

"Those who know what's best for us
Must rise and save us from ourselves." -- Peart

"They call me Slick."
YottNik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:05 AM   #170
evildeadfan123
Sam & Dean Winchester

Just found out this morning that a local theater only 30 minutes from me is showing Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness, March 15th, 16th, and 17th, and on the 19th will have an early screening of the Evil Dead remake, all for $20.00 per person. I'm so psyched. I have wanting to see the entire trilogy on the big screen, and can't wait. Just need to decide if I want to go ahead and do it the 16th, because right after Army of Darkness, they will be doing their monthly showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. My husband really doesn't want to see it, but he knows that I'm a huge Evil Dead fan. It's going to be at Screenland Crossroads, at screenland.com, and they also have a retro arcade there, of arcade games from the 70s and 80s. A gentleman took over as new owner and in the last 4 months, he has shown Return of The Living Dead just last month on the big screen, but also other films, including this week, John Dies At The End, directed by Don Coscarelli, hope I spelled his name right. This theater is the old Laugh-O-Gram, owned by Walt Disney in the 1920s and 1930s, and it is really cool inside. The new owner will most certainly be getting my business from now on. I wonder if this might also be on grindhousereleasing.com

I know a good hangover remedy, a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.

RIP: John Winchester, all us Supernatural fans will miss you.

http://www.myspace.com/jaredjensenfan

I love Jared's flaring nostrils
evildeadfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:07 AM   #171
Fistfuck
Helloooooo!

...is online Aspberger's a thing?

-Paff
Fistfuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:36 PM   #172
fceurich39
HackMaster

first review of the remake http://www.dreadcentral.com/reviews/evil-dead-2013

http://bloody-disgusting.com/film/10...?tab=bd-review

Last edited by fceurich39; 03-09-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #173
Steel76
Maniac

This seems to deliver what it promises

May 10th (Swedish release date) feels so far away at the moment...
Old 03-09-2013, 06:59 PM   #174
othervoice1
HackMaster

Yea I have went from mildly interested to pretty excited to see this movie now
othervoice1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #175
fceurich39
HackMaster

also today robert tapert confirmed since evil dead 2 is now going to be made that evil dead 4 will be army of darkness 2!!!
Old 03-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #176
Steel76
Maniac

I hope Army of Darkness 2 continues on from the post-apocalyptic ending. Though, I wouldn´t mind if Ash was cleaning up demons invading S-Mart either
Old 03-11-2013, 10:51 PM   #177
Workshed
Satan is Our Pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fceurich39 View Post
also today robert tapert confirmed since evil dead 2 is now going to be made that evil dead 4 will be army of darkness 2!!!
Quote:
Last night at the post-premiere Q&A for the South by Southwest Film Festival premiere of Evil Dead, director Fede Alvarez revealed that they're already writing the sequel to the remake, which we're going to dub Evil Dead 2 until a better title comes along.

But just last week, Sam Raimi revealed that he and his brother Ted are working on a screenplay for an Evil Dead 4, which would presumably follow the further adventures of Bruce Campbell's Ash Williams.

Could they have been talking about the same project or is it possible that sometime in the future we may have competing Evil Dead franchises, both involving Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell? Not exactly.

According to Raimi's Ghost House Pictures producing partner Rob Tapert, they were never talking about doing an Evil Dead 4 but actually doing a direct sequel to Army of Darkness.

"That would be 'Army of Darkness 2,'" Tapert said, correcting the earlier news story when we talked to him at the movie junket. "Everybody calls it 'Evil Dead 4' but 'Army of Darkness' wasn't called 'Evil Dead' anywhere except by the fans."

And how does Bruce Campbell feel about returning as Ash? At the same Q&A last night, the actor told the audience that he's fine if the younger actors take over the franchise allowing his three movies to stand alone and apart, but if the Raimis are writing a fourth installment of their series, wouldn't that mean it would have to revolve around his character Ash?

"Sam threatens this every six months," he told us during the same interview. "I've heard this a thousand times, because in the back of his mind, he never wants to let go, because he loved making these movies. We all loved making them together. They were a nightmare to make, very difficult, but they lasted the test of time, so he's not going to let that go, and I'm never going to say 'no.' It'll be me and a walker fighting some other old guy. But that's what he does and who knows? It may happen."
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/sxswnews.php?id=101337
Well as the video explains, I do not think it is a great film, nor do I think.
Workshed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:07 PM   #178
Demoni
HackMaster

Quote:
According to Raimi's Ghost House Pictures producing partner Rob Tapert, they were never talking about doing an Evil Dead 4 but actually doing a direct sequel to Army of Darkness.
Crazy People in Hollywood...

If "Army of Darkness" counts as "The Evil Dead 3" why is he saying that there will be no "The Evil Dead 4" but an "Army of Darkness 2"???
Wouldn´t "Army of Darkness 2" be "The Evil Dead 4"???

What would be the best title?
01- "Army of Darkness 2: The Evil Dead 4"
02- "The Evil Dead 4: Army of Darkness 2"
Demoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #179
Chomp
Rudest Motherfucker on HD

I'm down for Army of Darkness 2...

Campbell better get in shape...dude's chubby.
Chomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #180
Demoni
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
Campbell better get in shape...dude's chubby.
If Raimi follows the original ending, then Campbell is perfect as it is... he slept too long.
Demoni is offline   Reply With Quote