Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #16
baggio
HackMaster
 
baggio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
Plus there were too many tiny dicks in this film gimme a break.
Somebody's a size queen.
baggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:45 PM   #17
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on
 
bigdaddyhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 12,250
After hunting for this since just after release, finally got a copy in trade. It was movie only with the credits lopped off, so the runttime made no sense to me at first, but during the rape scene it became clear I was watching the "hard-core" version.
Yeah, it added back things I edit out of my own porn, namely extreme close-up of dicks going in and out of vaginas. On top of that, I honestly can't tell if they are real from another porn film, or fake rubber things (vaginas too, something looked off). Then a maybe fake, maybe real creampie drip, really? Everything I hate about porn, none of what I love. Such a bummer, but the rest seemed identical to the unrated, maybe a dash of extra violence but don't quote me on that. It feels so much like Thriller in the insert department.
Glad I finally found it and got to see myself, I just didn't care much for what I saw. To others who have seen this cut, what is the "missing scene" the poster hints at? Most if not all of the gore seemed the same as the unrated version I have, but I didn't compare them and couldn't find a comparison.
__________________
"!"

My Fucking DVDS
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #18
baggio
HackMaster
 
baggio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyhorse View Post
On top of that, I honestly can't tell if they are real from another porn film, or fake rubber things (vaginas too, something looked off).
Was the film produced by Doc Johnson?
baggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #19
msw7
Morso a morte
 
msw7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Whale's Vagina, USA
Posts: 1,551
I remember reading that at least the blowjob scene in the bathroom featured a rubber penis.
msw7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #20
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on
 
bigdaddyhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 12,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by msw7 View Post
I remember reading that at least the blowjob scene in the bathroom featured a rubber penis.
That one was obvious, and most of it is in the unrated version. There was probably an extra brief clip or 3 of the BJ, all easy to spot as fake.
Why I can't tell if the new inserts are fake or not is cuz they are close-up enough to go either way. There's no other flesh to get a comparison to, and at some angles the vags look similar to the table-saw effect in 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams. Literally one clip I'd be convinced they were fake, and the next I couldn't say for sure.

Doc Johnson not credited.
__________________
"!"

My Fucking DVDS
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #21
Dobby
HackMaster
 
Dobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,463
Probably illegally re-inserted close up xxx scenes from other porn flicks. Why else would they not want this released in mass quantities? The audio and editing in this flick is a train wreck also. Why all the trillion versions releases of this film?? Uncut, unrated, gorefilled pussy edition, rubber dick edition etc etc. Honestly to this day I don't get it no understand the mind set. It's like the people behind this film wanted it to fail. All the while not giving people a definitive version was a fuck you. Needless to say I never purchased this film but did see it. Sad when it's own film makers cut the living shit out of it.
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #22
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer
 
Mutilated Prey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Texarkana
Posts: 6,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyhorse View Post
Yeah, it added back things I edit out of my own porn, namely extreme close-up of dicks going in and out of vaginas. On top of that, I honestly can't tell if they are real from another porn film, or fake rubber things (vaginas too, something looked off).
What do you do? I never thought of re-editing porn - hysterical.

My question is why the fuck would they put 4.13 GB on a dual layer DVD. Kinda weird there is no chapter stops, menus, credits or anything too - pretty amateur release. Nonetheless, it will have a spot in the Balls Out Edition case
__________________
Mutilated Prey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:44 PM   #23
Katatonia
The Dark and the Light
 
Katatonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Missouri
Posts: 18,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilated Prey View Post
My question is why the fuck would they put 4.13 GB on a dual layer DVD. Kinda weird there is no chapter stops, menus, credits or anything too - pretty amateur release. Nonetheless, it will have a spot in the Balls Out Edition case
So the disc (dick?) is technically a dual-layer (fully erected?), but the content is just on a single-layer (flaccid?)?

Warner did that on quite a few of their older Blu-ray releases...which made no penis sense at all.
__________________
"We know nothing in reality; for truth lies in an abyss." - Democritus

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:50 AM   #24
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on
 
bigdaddyhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 12,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilated Prey View Post
What do you do? I never thought of re-editing porn - hysterical.
Nothing spoils the mood more than close-ups of ball sacks or ugly dude's faces when trying to "use" porn, so yeah, I had a video editing program and just cut out what I didn't want to see from scenes I thought were hot otherwise. The program won't re-install so I'll have to find another or buy the updated one. I wouldn't bother with new shit, but I like the classic porn.
__________________
"!"

My Fucking DVDS
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:24 AM   #25
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer
 
Mutilated Prey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Texarkana
Posts: 6,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katatonia View Post
So the disc (dick?) is technically a dual-layer (fully erected?), but the content is just on a single-layer (flaccid?)?

Warner did that on quite a few of their older Blu-ray releases...which made no penis sense at all.
Exactly. Not great business practice.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyhorse View Post
Nothing spoils the mood more than close-ups of ball sacks or ugly dude's faces when trying to "use" porn, so yeah, I had a video editing program and just cut out what I didn't want to see from scenes I thought were hot otherwise. The program won't re-install so I'll have to find another or buy the updated one. I wouldn't bother with new shit, but I like the classic porn.
I dub thee John Stagliano.
__________________
Mutilated Prey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #26
baggio
HackMaster
 
baggio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,934
Someone should make a compilation of all male groan faces. That would be hilarious.


Start with this one.


baggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #27
Dobby
HackMaster
 
Dobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,463
There is 17 copies available for those of you interested. http://www.diabolikdvd.com/category/...Region%29.html
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #28
Mikey Horror
HackMaster
 
Mikey Horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
There is 17 copies available for those of you interested. http://www.diabolikdvd.com/category/...Region%29.html
Damn. $27.99 is a little steep for a DVD. Why the hell is this so expensive?
__________________
mikey-horror.dvdaf.com
Mikey Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:31 PM   #29
Demoni
HackMaster
 
Demoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,849
When compared to the R1 DVD does this edition only have extra footage of hardcore stuff?
__________________
Too much definition hurts my eyes because of the artificial look of things!
Demoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:26 AM   #30
foller
Stalker
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Horror View Post
Damn. $27.99 is a little steep for a DVD. Why the hell is this so expensive?
This is the European disc by Shock Entertainment. It is limited to 666 pieces and comes in a regular keep case without any extras.
foller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1999-2014 Horrordvds.com

No text or images from this site may be reprinted or used elsewhere without express consent from Horrordvds.com