Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 04-27-2009, 07:12 AM   #31
Shlockjock81
HackMaster

As much as I'm soiling myself for this release, I'm pinching even bigger loaves for "Nightmare". For the love of god when is THAT coming out?
Shlockjock81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:45 PM   #32
Body Boy
HackMaster

LOL, I laugh almost everytime I see a question about when something is coming out because most of these questions have been answered.
Body Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:42 AM   #33
Cujo108

One of my favorite horror films of the 80's, though I'd hesitate to call it a slasher. Svenson and Tyrell are terrific in this thing. Really, they make the movie with their off the wall characters. Also, I thought Tyrell was very attractive in this. Too bad she winds up chopping off her hair.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:35 AM   #34
Shlockjock81
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body Boy View Post
LOL, I laugh almost everytime I see a question about when something is coming out because most of these questions have been answered.
Ya but maybe not everyone feels like searching through a ton of threads and posts to find the answer to a question that can be easily answered????? Just a thought....
Shlockjock81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:59 AM   #35
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

Just watched this for the first time and really enjoyed it. DVD please! Pretty crazy little 80's slasher. Did Mountaintop Motel Massacre steal their main character from this?

Old 03-29-2013, 06:12 PM   #36
Stige
HackMaster

I can't help myself, does anyone know any more about if Code Red has given any indication of WHEN this is coming?
I assume I''m just whipping a dead horse here but you never know, people here on ho0rror dvds seem to have more insider knowledge
Stige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #37
delicreep
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stige View Post
I can't help myself, does anyone know any more about if Code Red has given any indication of WHEN this is coming?
I assume I''m just whipping a dead horse here but you never know, people here on ho0rror dvds seem to have more insider knowledge
No indication. Code Red is sitting on it for the time being, which, to be honest, is killing me. I love this movie and have been waiting for this release for years.
delicreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:10 PM   #38
elDomenechHDG
HackMaster

I don't know why, but when ever a movie is finally released after sitting around for years, I seem to lose most of the interest I initially had in it. Happened with NIGHTMARE. Especially if it's something whose rights are in dispute and people swear the release will never happen. It's like a balloon when it deflates: the air coming out of the balloon represents all the initial enthusiasm and anticipation. If I give up on a title ever coming out there's no turning back. I've given up on Mutilator but there's still a glimmer of hope for NIGHT WARNING/BBNM.
elDomenechHDG is offline   Reply With Quote