Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 04-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #106
X-human
I ate my keys

Hate to bump this thread to perhaps create some false hope but this should be of interest to Elvira's fans too.

Friday I came in at the last second to see that there is a Modern Marvels episode with the making of the stop motion animation for Elvira's Santa Clause Conquers the Martians. It's Modern Marvels Season 16 Episode 49 - Built By Hand. Has anyone seen this? I'm not able to find to footage online to see the whole segment. That intro is awesome and I love stop motion so I really want to see this segment if they showed some of the making of it.

There's a How It's Made on stop motion that's really good too. Also there's an episode of Count's Customs where Cassandra Peterson has them restore her Thunderbird which is awesome as well. I was able to find that one online.

A Few Ants Short. And what the hell, check out my DVD Collection won't you?
X-human is offline   Reply With Quote