Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 07-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #16
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

I remember being bored by it. I loved the third film (best of the series), but this was a dull re-hash. The franchise has officially run out of steam.

Are they making a fifth one? I'm sure they are, but I don't recall hearing anything for sure.
CPT HOOK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #17
Doombear
Stalker

I enjoy the franchise. Part 4 was quite the ride with many interesting and freaky scenes. What amazes me is how many running cameras these families have recording everything; you'd think they'd run out of recording space!
Doombear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:26 PM   #18
Mok
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
What amazes me is how many running cameras these families have recording everything; you'd think they'd run out of recording space!
That kind of speaks to an aspect I neglected to mention of why I may like it. Back to my alternate title, "Rich People Ignore Their Kids," I appreciated that they were sliding a commentary on society in there. You have these parents with no idea of what their kids are up to, yet every laptop they own is recording them 24/7. These devices are becoming intrusive entities in and of themselves. It's also funny that Xbox is kind of called out specifically with the Kinect device. It's product placement that may not be so appreciated by the product.
Mok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #19
russweiss
Maniac

I've seen them all but only the first one theatrically as essentially they all offer the same story. I did buy the blu for part 4 and enjoyed it enough to keep.
russweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:36 AM   #20
mclay18
Maniac

Paranormal Activity 5, which is scheduled to hit theaters October 25, may move to January 2014 instead.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/32...-this-october/
mclay18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:14 AM   #21
Hellbilly
Water-squirting greatness

Re-watched part 4 two days ago. I didn't know that the actor who played the dad died on his birthday a month before part 4 was released. Plus he was actually married to his onscreen wife from part 4. How weird and sad is that.