Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 06-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #61
MisterTwister
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT HOOK View Post
I tried the code on Punk Vacation, but nothing happened.
It says excluding Pre-orders on the video
Old 07-22-2013, 11:33 PM   #62
X-human
I ate my keys

From Vinegar Syndrome's Facebook page:
Quote:
We made some exciting discoveries in the archive! The OCN for a Florida lensed exploitation oddity previously thought to only exist as ratty, beat up prints. We also found the OCN for two bigfoot movies.
What could they be?

A Few Ants Short. And what the hell, check out my DVD Collection won't you?
X-human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #63
MorallySound
There is no magic.

Now that it's officially announced via their Facebook I can break my silence. I located the following film materials and the director, and got Vinegar Syndrome on board for this upcoming release (no release date yet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinegar Syndrome
We've finalized our license arrangement on one of the weirdest and most memorable WTF vanity (?) project films ever produced, Mike Cartel's indescribably strange RUNAWAY NIGHTMARE!
I'm incredibly excited to co-present and co-release the official director's cut with Vinegar Syndrome through my soon-to-be-opened video store and distribution label Videonomicon. They'll be handling optical media, we're handling a limited VHS release.

Videonomicon | Mantis in Black Lace | Vimeo | Instagram | Letterboxd | Tumblr | Twitter | Reel to Reel | DVD Aficionado
MorallySound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #64
bruce h
Editor - CINEMA ARCANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorallySound View Post
Now that it's officially announced via their Facebook I can break my silence. I located the following film materials and the director, and got Vinegar Syndrome on board for this upcoming release (no release date yet).
Excellent work, MS! I saw Vinegar Syndrome's FB post and was floored; haven't seen RUNAWAY NIGHTMARE since I first bought its All Seasons VHS tape, and remember it being quite a unique flick! Greg Goodsell wrote a particularly hilarious take on it in the Deep Red Horror Handbook.

Awesome news on your vid shop, too -- best of luck!
bruce h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #65
crikan
HackMaster

I have RUNAWAY NIGHTMARE near the top of my watch pile. Now I'll hold off for the VS release.
crikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #66
spawningblue
Deadite

Quote:

I'm incredibly excited to co-present and co-release the official director's cut with Vinegar Syndrome through my soon-to-be-opened video store and distribution label Videonomicon. They'll be handling optical media, we're handling a limited VHS release.
Awesome and congrats!

My Movie Collection

The Horror and More! Podcast
spawningblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:26 AM   #67
Chomp
Rudest Motherfucker on HD

Quote:
Ah....so you slipped that sticker in my package eh? Cool man. Put me down for a VHS, full support.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Runaway Nightmare before. Didn't they shoot all the nude scenes on video and insert them into the movie which was shot on film?...and they're totally different actresses in said nude scenes?...pretty odd flick if I remember.

Last edited by Chomp; 08-02-2013 at 05:28 AM.
Chomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #68
MorallySound
There is no magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
Ah....so you slipped that sticker in my package eh? Cool man. Put me down for a VHS, full support.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Runaway Nightmare before. Didn't they shoot all the nude scenes on video and insert them into the movie which was shot on film?...and they're totally different actresses in said nude scenes?...pretty odd flick if I remember.
I did indeed, and will do!

All Seasons, the original VHS distributor, shot all the nude inserts without any consultation or license and edited them into the film without Mike knowing.

Videonomicon | Mantis in Black Lace | Vimeo | Instagram | Letterboxd | Tumblr | Twitter | Reel to Reel | DVD Aficionado
Old 08-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #69
bruce h
Editor - CINEMA ARCANA

THE SEXUALIST / WENDY'S PALACE over at Mondo Digital:

http://www.mondo-digital.com/sexualist.html

Old 08-08-2013, 01:39 AM   #70
bruce h
Editor - CINEMA ARCANA

Rock!Shock!Pop! on GOOD LUCK, MISS WYCKOFF

http://www.rockshockpop.com/forums/c...k-Miss-Wyckoff

Mondo Digital writes it up, too:

http://www.mondo-digital.com/wyckoff.html

Last edited by bruce h; 08-08-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #71
MorallySound
There is no magic.

Via Vinegar Syndrome's Facebook:

"Vinegar Syndrome is very pleased to announce that our friends at Troma Entertainment are opening up their vaults for us to release a selection of classics and rarities from their massive library. First up is Eric Louzil's 1987 action and T&A filled Women In Prison gem, LUST FOR FREEDOM, to be restored from the negative!"

Lust for Freedom is pure entertainment, and I can't wait to see their new transfer, and to find out which other Troma-owned titles they will be dishing out after Lust for Freedom!

Old 08-16-2013, 10:29 PM   #72
Body Boy
HackMaster

Oh my god... what if they release GRADUATION DAY on Blu!? :O
Body Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #73
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

Quote:
Via Vinegar Syndrome's Facebook:

"Vinegar Syndrome is very pleased to announce that our friends at Troma Entertainment are opening up their vaults for us to release a selection of classics and rarities from their massive library. First up is Eric Louzil's 1987 action and T&A filled Women In Prison gem, LUST FOR FREEDOM, to be restored from the negative!"

Lust for Freedom is pure entertainment, and I can't wait to see their new transfer, and to find out which other Troma-owned titles they will be dishing out after Lust for Freedom!
Excited to see what this could bring...
CPT HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #74
zbinks
!OXOMOXO! ƎYƎ AM THE I

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-human View Post
From Vinegar Syndrome's Facebook page:

What could they be?
From Facebook:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinegar Syndrome
Quote:
I want to know those squatch flicks!
CRY WILDERNESS and IN SEARCH OF BIGFOOT.
zbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:20 AM   #75
X-human
I ate my keys

^ Great, now what's the third film?

A Few Ants Short. And what the hell, check out my DVD Collection won't you?
X-human is offline   Reply With Quote