Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 01-19-2005, 06:13 PM   #211
b0nkers

not really horror but i just got these 2 framed and up on the wall today. got a huge exorcist poster rolled up out of frame that i need to get up sooner or later
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sm_DSC00325.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	3059  
Old 01-19-2005, 06:25 PM   #212
dwatts
HackMaster

I've bought a bunch lately - Raw Meat, Card Player, Don't Go In the House, The Hand.
dwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 07:28 PM   #213
BloodMan
Kill Time B4 It Kills You

Recently -
PJ's Braindead... Japanese Chirashi.

If I Don't Have The Right To Torture You, Why Then Do You Have The Right To Torture Me By Taking Away The Pleasure That I Could Get From Torturing You?

Remember, one cannot make footprints in the sands of time by sitting on their butt, and who wants to leave butt prints in the sands of time?
BloodMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 06:19 AM   #214
dwatts
HackMaster

I guess I buy too many posters Bought four more:
Old 01-20-2005, 06:25 AM   #215
Luna

I covet your sweet, sweet posters.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:31 AM   #216
dwatts
HackMaster

Why, thank you Luna. Here are (small) pics of the three I mentioned earlier in this thread:
Old 01-20-2005, 06:34 AM   #217
Luna

Very nice! One of these days, I'd like to pick up a few more posters to replace the ones I have up right now. You know, new surroundings and all that.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:41 AM   #218
dwatts
HackMaster

I swap out my posters every now and again. Just varies things a bit. Although, my wife then starts color coordinating them and it drives me nuts.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:06 AM   #219
BloodMan

I am really really really jealous of your Four of the Apocalypse poster dwatts. Goddamn thats nice... where did u get that?

If I Don't Have The Right To Torture You, Why Then Do You Have The Right To Torture Me By Taking Away The Pleasure That I Could Get From Torturing You?

Remember, one cannot make footprints in the sands of time by sitting on their butt, and who wants to leave butt prints in the sands of time?
Old 01-20-2005, 09:27 AM   #220
dwatts
HackMaster

Surprise surprise. Ebay

I sometimes wish there were easier ways of searching for things on the good old auction site - but alas, I simply stumble into things. Also, it helps that right now I'm paid in Euro. With the dollar dipping, I can afford to bid just a little bit higher than I normally would and buy things I'd have let go by in the past.

Anyway, yeah - that's a cool poster. Amazing what people want to get rid of! Thanks!
Old 01-20-2005, 09:39 AM   #221
BloodMan

Ahh ya... Ebay. Thats where I found my Braindead Chirashi... and ya, just stumbled upon it too. I was looking for Meet The Feebles poster (typed in "peter jackson poster") and I just clicked on this braindead mini poster thing or other and shabam... had to snag it. If my scanner was workin I'd put it up here and show y'all... might have to trek to a buddies and do that. With my other posters as well.

Old 01-20-2005, 09:51 AM   #222
dwatts
HackMaster

Please do!

I was once searching for copies of a horror magazine that I wanted to collect. The magazine was called "Monster Mag". Anyway, I searched and searched and found one or two. Then one day, accidently, I did a search for "Monster MagS. Making it plural found someone selling a bunch of issues - it didn't show up without being plural....... Crazy I tell ya.

I might be getting some mroe posters today - if I do, I'll post about them.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:35 AM   #223
Erick H.
HackMaster

I have a poster for HERO signed by Jet Li (in Chinese). I also have a Pakistani poster for the old Cynthia Rothrock butt kicker LADY DRAGON.The Asian/Middle Eastern posters are fun.
Erick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 09:45 AM   #224
dwatts
HackMaster

Three new ones this morning I really like the "Hills Have Eyes" poster - and what can you say about Salo?
Old 01-21-2005, 10:38 AM   #225
Luna

Sweet!