Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 07-19-2003, 09:12 AM   #1
Cujo108

Hellraiser Deader & Hellraiser Hellworld

I just posted this in my Kari Wuhrer thread in F&G a bit ago and decided to post here too. These are first looks at the two new films in the series. I'm surely in the minority, but I have loved EVERY Hellraiser film in the series so far, and I can't wait for these. I'll buy Deader sight unseen, and Kari being the lead is a major plus. Hellworld sounds very, very odd though, but I'll still probably buy it anyways.

http://www.castelfilm.ro/filmography...hellraiser.asp

http://www.castelfilm.ro/filmography.../hellworld.asp
Old 07-19-2003, 09:23 AM   #2
puddytay

So these are allready filmed and done? When are we going to see these on dvd. I really cant wait I have loved all the new installments. Specially the last one inferno. I do think the premise of Hellworld sounds gay and like rip off of halloween resserection. Is pinhead even in these? I mean the actor guy who usally does them I forget his name because I'm not seeing any pics of him.
Old 07-19-2003, 09:47 AM   #3
Deaddevilman

Doug Bradley. They mention his name in both story lines. It is a bit sad they these two films seem to be the average kill a group of teenagers flicks. However, I'll get the flicks just to see Pinhead fish hook a few of these fucked up teenagers.
Old 07-19-2003, 10:36 AM   #4
legnadibrom

poop

after the pathetic "hellseeker" i thought this shitty franchise was over with
Old 07-19-2003, 10:49 AM   #5
dwatts
HackMaster

I lost track after HellRaiser II

Am I missing out here? I thought the series went straight to hell - no?
dwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 10:51 AM   #6
legnadibrom

poop

only gay goths and 10 year olds like anything after part 3
Old 07-19-2003, 11:04 AM   #7
onebyone

I think these sound terrible, but who am I kidding? I am going to see them because the series is still alive with me, albeit barely. I haven't loved one since 3, but none were bad enough to kill off my devotion to the series yet. I need something stealthy like Halloween Resurrection to do that.
Old 07-19-2003, 11:21 AM   #8
puddytay

Part 3 was the worst of the series. And bloodlines was pretty horrible. All the rest have been top notch.
Old 07-19-2003, 11:30 AM   #9
Fart Lighter

Re: poop

Quote:
Originally posted by legnadibrom
You couldn't be more wrong. Most of the fans of the latter episodes I know are over 30, and not gay goths. Myself included.
Old 07-19-2003, 01:06 PM   #10
CJ

Re: poop

Quote:
Originally posted by legnadibrom
And your demographic evidence for this is...?
Old 07-19-2003, 02:34 PM   #11
napalm68

Maybe he falls into one of those categories... :P
Old 07-19-2003, 05:56 PM   #12
CJ

Quote:
Originally posted by napalm68
Maybe he falls into one of those categories... :P
Probably. Only a gay goth or a 10 year old would write Morbid Angel backwards and think it's clever
Old 07-19-2003, 07:20 PM   #13
rxfiend
Joe Six-Pack

i thought 5 & 6 were great, especially for DTV titles. Not sure what to think of the new movies though. Hellworld kind of resembles Pumpkinhead in a way (even has the same dude in it; name escapes me at the moment). however, i'll pick them up as i love the series (except for 3).
rxfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 09:00 PM   #14
Zodiac-Mindwarp

These sound like the kind of movies that I like to rent first, rather than blind buy.

Having only seen the first 3 movies in the series, it looks like I will have plenty of viewing to catch up with even before the new ones come out.
Old 07-19-2003, 09:34 PM   #15
Fart Lighter

Can't say that the film about the films idea of 'Hellworld' sounds good to me. It's a kind of 'Godzilla's Revenge' approach from the sound of it.
It could be an opportunity to give us a different Pinhead without tinkering with exisiting continuity (ala Freddy in New Nightmare), but I doubt that they'll do that. And I see we have yet another Chatterer?

Looks like Pinhead's make up is the same dire style they used in Inferno with the reduced crosshatch count, making it look cheap and nasty with that high brow line. Ugh! Get rid of Gary Tunicliffe already!