Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 10-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #1
Nailwraps
HackMaster

Carlotta Films coming to the US!!!

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=12380

"Paris-based Carlotta Films has announced that it is launching a U.S. distribution company, which will be known as Carlotta Films U.S. The new company, which will be run by Calantha Mansfield, will focus on bringing classic and little seen independent films to the American market.

The first films Carlotta Films U.S. will distribute theatrically are restored prints of Leos Carax's Boy Meets Girl (1984), starring Denis Lavant, Mireille Perrier, and Carroll Brooks, and Mauvais sang a.k.a The Night is Young (1986), starring Michel Piccoli, Juliette Binoche, and Denis Lavant, as well as Charles Lane's Sidewalk Stories (1989), starring Charles Lane, Nicole Alysia, and Tom Alpern.

Preliminary release dates for upcoming Blu-ray and DVD releases have not yet been revealed."
Nailwraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #2
JustMarv
Screamy Bopper

Sidewalk stories, that's a title I haven't heard in a while, I'll check that out. Interested in Leo carax too. They should reissue the desplechin film, my sex life of how I got into an argument.
JustMarv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carlotta films