Soul Stealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
Big Box or slipcase?
Slipcase.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #2672
russweiss
Maniac

Will be getting these. I've seen Demon Witch Child but only read about Help Me: I'm Possessed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Demon Witch Child Spanish.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	481.0 KB
ID:	6345   Click image for larger version

Name:	Help Me I'm Possessed.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	503.2 KB
ID:	6346   Click image for larger version

Name:	Help Me! I'm Possessed lobby Mexico 1.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	479.0 KB
ID:	6347  
russweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:01 PM   #2673
Suicide
Space Bastard!

Possessed/Demon Witch Child is up for $16.99. I grabbed one. He's also add like 15 older titles that I haven't seen on there before

http://codereddvd.bigcartel.com/

Sites I have no affiliation with, but highly recommend:
Hysteria Lives! . Bleeding Skull .
Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #2674
X-human
I ate my keys

Thanks Suicide, I looked to see if Bill's addressed these yet and he has:
Quote:
went to the vault and saw way too many stuff. I might put some rare titles I have few boxes.
Quote:
SWINGIN' SORORITY and the double bill of HOUSE OF INSANE WOMAN+NIGHT OF THE THOUSAND CATS shipped late by the pressing plant. I will not get these till Friday. I didn't want people to wait for this POSSESSED DOUBLE BILL, since I went to the code red vault and saw tons of these past title, I placed them in the store for sale so overseas customer can buy more than one.
http://thelatarniaforums.yuku.com/sr...ressing-series

So there may be very limited stock for these older titles he's put up. I've emphasized "may."

A Few Ants Short. And what the hell, check out my DVD Collection won't you?
X-human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #2675
elDomenechHDG
HackMaster

He's got something called Urban Legends on a triple bill with, oh, well - it's not important - what I wanna know is, is UL any good? All I know about the film is that it was made in 1988. Is it worth a blind buy?
elDomenechHDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #2676
cjg
Maniac

Just a question. Why is his shipping so high. I sell of Amazon sometimes.Cant ever remember paying more then $2.27 to ship a DVD. Hes not dealing with a middle man anymore. I used to buy a ton of his stuff when he was selling on Amazon. DVD Pacific and Deep Discount. Not anymore.
cjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:41 PM   #2677
crikan
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjg View Post
Just a question. Why is his shipping so high. I sell of Amazon sometimes.Cant ever remember paying more then $2.27 to ship a DVD. Hes not dealing with a middle man anymore. I used to buy a ton of his stuff when he was selling on Amazon. DVD Pacific and Deep Discount. Not anymore.
I'm with ya. I hope he gets his prices down because I like his product, just not at those prices.
crikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #2678
MorallySound
There is no magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjg View Post
Shipping prices recently inflated over the past month in both the US and Canada, to the point of doubling or more depending on package dimensions.

Videonomicon | Mantis in Black Lace | Vimeo | Instagram | Letterboxd | Tumblr | Twitter | Reel to Reel | DVD Aficionado

Last edited by MorallySound; 03-27-2013 at 08:36 PM.
MorallySound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #2679
Jimmy S
Stalker

At 8$, I think the shipping price is in the usual target range we got since USPS did increase the price. Even Amazon charge us more than that...
Jimmy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #2680
dave13
HackMaster

i would have considered picking up Alice Goodbody (for some reason the earlier Code Red releases apeal to me more - the ones he made prior to going it alone), but $25 USD after shipping? Christ! I can get a criterion blu ray for less than that during Barnes and Noble's semi-anual half price sale. i think my code red collection really has reached as close a stage to complete as it ever will.
dave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:00 AM   #2681
cjg
Maniac

Another thing that bugs me if you buy two movies you get charged 5 bucks each anyway. It sure as hell dosent cost him anywhere near 10 bucks to ship two items in the States.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:19 AM   #2682
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

Where are you getting those shipping totals from? For me it's $4 for one and $2 for each additional.

I was contemplating waiting until Friday to save $2 on combining Possessed with Night of a Thousand Cats, but it's not worth the psycho trauma of gambling the Possessed on going OOP.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:35 AM   #2683
cjg
Maniac

Sorry was wrong on the shipping prices. Stll the only thing I would even consider buying from him is The Mad Bomber if its ever released. Most of the stuff hes releasing now wouldnt even play as a 4th feature at the Drive-In back when I was a kid.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:37 AM   #2684
Jimmy S
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilated Prey View Post
Where are you getting those shipping totals from? For me it's $4 for one and $2 for each additional.
Beat me. I just check after reading your post and to pay 10$ of shipping in the US you must order four DVDs (4$ for the first, 2$/each for the rest). Here it's 8$ for the first one and 5$/each for a more than one DVD order wich is perfectly fine and reasonable in my book.

edit: sorry cjg, I wrote my reply while you posted yours...
Jimmy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:05 AM   #2685
elDomenechHDG
HackMaster

I always order the new Code Red titles first day they're available - I fear getting stuck in the periods where they're sold out and he's waiting for more stock. I don't like the uncertainty.
elDomenechHDG is offline   Reply With Quote