Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 05-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #2821
Katatonia
Master of Doom

If the guy has been in the hospital, it's nothing to joke about. If you get sick, you get sick.

But what's Katarina doing on the CR site?

Anyways, I placed an order for Teen Lust and The Police Connection a.k.a. The Mad Bomber. I've only ever seen the cut TV version of The Mad Bomber...so that should be interesting.

Pricey yeah, but I'd rather pay decent prices now than ebay prices later.

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #2822
Demoni
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave13 View Post
You know, i feel for the guy - if he's sick, then that sucks. and he's trying to run a one-man business, which has also got to suck. but if he's willing to cancel orders just to spite people he's annoyed at, then there's no justification for him to complain about poor sales. ever.
Yeah, his attitude regarding that just sucks bit time... how can someone in their right mind cancel an order just because of an e-mail asking about the status of said order???

Does he ever though that someone might just order something not knowing his current ill state, or not reading his posting???

I donīt ever joke about someoneīs illness and in that state of mind, I wish him well... but even in illness the guy can be a major jerk.

GET BETTER "MADMAN" BILL ... And donīt forget "MADMAN" BILL
Demoni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #2823
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

I received my Code Red discs from Hastings today! Great prices for these.

Other than Retribution, I think I'm all set on Code Red titles for the time being.
CPT HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #2824
unclefred
Victim

Dr. jeckyl vs the Werewolf is a nice upgrade from the cut version. Well done Bill! (How about Nashy's Inquisition?)

Madman aint afraid of no madboy.
unclefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:06 PM   #2825
crikan
HackMaster

If we are going to throw out Nachsy requests THE WEREWOLF AND THE YETI and THE BEAST AND THE MAGIC SWORD are at the top of my list. The films are fantastic and the bootleg VHS transfers are abysmal.
crikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:18 PM   #2826
dave13
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikan View Post
If we are going to throw out Nachsy requests THE WEREWOLF AND THE YETI and THE BEAST AND THE MAGIC SWORD are at the top of my list. The films are fantastic and the bootleg VHS transfers are abysmal.
i'd like to see Yeti due to its status as a nasty alone. that you say its actually a good film is just icing on the cake!
dave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:18 PM   #2827
Jimmy S
Stalker

Code Red license them via Film Arround the World. Neither Inquisition or The Werewolf and the Yeti or The Beast and the Magic Sword are their property so don't expect any of those films to be release by Code Red. Bill doesn't deal with european licensor anymore as they are too costly for small labels (remember what happen at BCI because of those high acquisition cost).
Jimmy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #2828
elDomenechHDG
HackMaster

Received my copies of TEEN LUST and MAD BOMBER today -can't wait to dig into the latter. Might save Teen Lust until Scorpion comes out with Tomboy and My Tutor and The Last American Virgin from Arrow so that I can have an 80's teen sex comedy marathon
elDomenechHDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #2829
unclefred
Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy S View Post
Code Red license them via Film Arround the World. Neither Inquisition or The Werewolf and the Yeti or The Beast and the Magic Sword are their property so don't expect any of those films to be release by Code Red. Bill doesn't deal with european licensor anymore as they are too costly for small labels (remember what happen at BCI because of those high acquisition cost).
I have a nice copy of Magic sword, but it is a boot. I could get a boot of Inquisition but i'd rather have a legitimate release. That was a shame about BCI.
unclefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:26 AM   #2830
Jimmy S
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefred View Post
I could get a boot of Inquisition but i'd rather have a legitimate release.
There is one but not english friendly
Jimmy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:00 AM   #2831
satans-sadists
Humanitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elDomenechHDG View Post
Received my copies of TEEN LUST and MAD BOMBER today -can't wait to dig into the latter. Might save Teen Lust until Scorpion comes out with Tomboy and My Tutor and The Last American Virgin from Arrow so that I can have an 80's teen sex comedy marathon
Please let us know how the quality is on Mad Bomber.
satans-sadists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:17 PM   #2832
elDomenechHDG
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satans-sadists View Post

Mad Bomber looks very good on DVD. Image is clean and mostly debris-free. I have nothing to compare it to and I had never seen the film before so I can't say it's the best it's ever looked but I will say it looks far better than many of Code Red's latest releases. Looks like he went to town for this release. Must be one of Bill's favorites
elDomenechHDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #2833
burieddeep
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by satans-sadists View Post
I watched it last night and thought the transfer was good. Noticed a decent amount of flickering throughout, but not too distracting. Overall, a nice effort, especially for Code Red.
burieddeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #2834
satans-sadists
Humanitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elDomenechHDG View Post
Mad Bomber looks very good on DVD. Image is clean and mostly debris-free. I have nothing to compare it to and I had never seen the film before so I can't say it's the best it's ever looked but I will say it looks far better than many of Code Red's latest releases. Looks like he went to town for this release. Must be one of Bill's favorites
Quote:
Originally Posted by burieddeep View Post
I watched it last night and thought the transfer was good. Noticed a decent amount of flickering throughout, but not too distracting. Overall, a nice effort, especially for Code Red.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I've never seen this movie either, but found a good quality trailer on You Tube that got my interest. I'm ready to buy it now.
satans-sadists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:38 AM   #2835
Katatonia
Master of Doom

I received my order in the mail earlier today, so it would seem that Bill is getting the orders sent out faster than he thought. It only took about 4 days to get here...about as fast as normal.

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote