Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 03-19-2014, 08:49 PM   #3751
Myron Breck
BOO!!! Gotcha!

I just received another of the same offer for today's deal, for anyone who wants it:

Here's your March Madness discount code! When you've finished shopping at shoutfactory.com, enter the following code to receive 20% off your entire order (excluding the Power Rangers Legacy Collection) and free standard shipping within the United States if you buy $200 or more from shoutfactory.com:

MM14063X7SC9

This code is one-time use only and transferrable, so feel free to pass it to a friend via email or social media! And don’t forget to come back tomorrow for another shot. Happy shopping!

"In this Age of Grand Illusion, you walked into my life out of my dreams..."
Myron Breck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:53 PM   #3752
shape22
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave13 View Post
I haven't seen Leviathan in years, but I think I'll pick it up. I remember liking it as a kid.
MGMHD has been playing it a lot lately. For some reason I always catch the middle, never the beginning or end. It's a fun creature feature with a much better cast than you usually see in this type of flick. I'll pick this one up at some point too.

Does anyone else suspect that most of the women working in undersea industrial facilities don't look like Amanda Pays or Lisa Eilbacher?
shape22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:17 PM   #3753
crikan
HackMaster

Quote:
I haven't seen Leviathan in years, but I think I'll pick it up. I remember liking it as a kid.
I caught it on MGM HD. Not as good as it should have been.
crikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:10 PM   #3754
ronnie21
HackMaster

I seen it in spring of 89 in the theater. that was the year that 3 underwater movies came out. that was the theme that year, levitan, deepstar six and the abyss.
ronnie21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #3755
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on

A new code for 15% off and free shipping today:

MM1402TNQF7L

Enjoy it.

My Fucking DVDS
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:12 PM   #3756
zbinks
!OXOMOXO! ƎYƎ AM THE I

Here's your March Madness discount code! When you've finished shopping at shoutfactory.com, enter the following code to receive 5% off you entire order (excluding the Power Rangers Legacy Collection) and two $10 Coupons for use for future purchases from shoutfactory.com:

MM14057LJCYW

This code is one-time use only and transferrable, so feel free to pass it to a friend via email or social media! And dont forget to come back tomorrow for another shot. Happy shopping!
zbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:42 PM   #3757
dave13
HackMaster

Quote:
i think WITHOUT the head, it's a fantastic piece of art. I think they really missed an opportunity there. all their newly commissioned art features the faces of people in the movie. its gotten pretty old, and it's totally unnecessary. especially in this case. I like the colours, the design of the blood flowing from the cabins (inspired by the flowing river of blood on The Burning cover?), and the dead guy at the bottom. The headless torso holding the knife and the bow are good too (although possibly unnecessary as well). but the head is completely out of place, and awkward like you said. If they were to reconsider and have the same art, but without her head, I think they'd have a real winner.
they just posted a little "making of" on the cover art for sleepaway camp, along with some original sketches to show the progression from initial concept to final cover. guess what the dude's original cover design looked like?

dave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:09 PM   #3758
Zombie Dude
HackMaster

Quote:
they just posted a little "making of" on the cover art for sleepaway camp, along with some original sketches to show the progression from initial concept to final cover. guess what the dude's original cover design looked like?

I'm assuming that's a rough sketch and it looks 10 times better without that floating head. The actual cover is ruined with that fucking head
Old 03-21-2014, 02:53 PM   #3759
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on

Only 10% off (+ free shipping) today. If ya wants it:

MM1401RNAEEI

My Fucking DVDS
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:42 PM   #3760
Katatonia
Master of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbinks View Post
Here's your March Madness discount code! When you've finished shopping at shoutfactory.com, enter the following code to receive 5% off you entire order (excluding the Power Rangers Legacy Collection) and two $10 Coupons for use for future purchases from shoutfactory.com:

MM14057LJCYW

This code is one-time use only and transferrable, so feel free to pass it to a friend via email or social media! And dont forget to come back tomorrow for another shot. Happy shopping!
I got the same discount deal for today... it's tempting.

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:49 PM   #3761
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

I got my $10 coupons yesterday. You get them with the shipping confirmation of your 5% off order.
CPT HOOK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:28 PM   #3762
zbinks
!OXOMOXO! ƎYƎ AM THE I

Blu-Ray.com review for Larry Fessenden's Beneath (2013): http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Beneat.../91608/#Review
zbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:51 PM   #3763
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

^ Harsh critic. I really enjoyed the heck out of Beneath and I'm looking forward to getting my blu-ray next week so I can watch it again.

He's not wrong that the characters are unlikable (it does tie into the plot though) and that their decisions are completely ludicrous, but it's still an extremely fun little creature feature if you're able to just sit back and roll with it. SyFy Channel should take note.
CPT HOOK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:58 AM   #3764
Nailwraps
HackMaster

From one of Scream Factory's Facebook comments:

"Okay then! lol. We'll make 3/28 a special "Fear Friday" announce and reveal the last title involved in our May- Aug "Summer of Fear" promotion. (It's a good one and has been hard to keep a lid on it.) The only downside to all of this to keep in mind: We will not be announcing a title in April then but will have plenty more to address in the Summer."
Nailwraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:53 AM   #3765
Matt89
HackMaster

Man I really wanna know what this title is!

~Matt