Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > Euro Horror

Old 05-03-2003, 05:10 AM   #1
robman795

Bava's Blastfighter and Bronx warriors

Hey everyone,
Anyone know if there is a DVD out there for BF and Bronx Warriors? I am interested in checking BF it out because I recently saw 2019 and Mike Sopkiw is in BF and I heard nothing but great things about Bronx Warriors.
Old 05-03-2003, 05:40 AM   #2
Andrew

Not in Region 1. Maybe somewhere else, but I've never heard anything. Unless something changed, though, Shriek Show has the rights to BRONX WARRIORS.
Old 05-03-2003, 06:52 AM   #3
Jason25

Ahhh - Another Sopkiw fan, he rocks, doesn't he?

Blastfighter, a fun film, which unfortunately isn't available. From what I have researched this has not yet been acquired for a DVD release.
Jason25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 04:54 PM   #4
Aceman

1990 Bronx Warriors rulz!! But even better is the sequel "Escape from the Bronx" Love that flick! Marc Gregory is awesome as "Trash"
And for Marc Gregory fans he is also in "Thunder Warrior" and it's less that perfect sequels!
Thunder Warrior is a great FIrst Blood rip off! I love the way Marc Gregory does the same flip to the bad guys in evry movie
Old 05-03-2003, 11:27 PM   #5
zombi3
Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Aceman
1990 Bronx Warriors rulz!! But even better is the sequel "Escape from the Bronx"
These sound like a couple of winners. After finally seeing 2019 (great movie), It'd be cool to have more Italian post-nukers come to dvd.
zombi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 04:05 AM   #6
STREET TRASH
Synthicide

Not really a fan of the Italian post-nuclear war films. 1990: The Bronx Warriors and its sequel, Escape from the Bronx are exceptionally dull - to me anyway, of course I also didn't like After the Fall of NY and since it's recent DVD release, it seems to have picked up a lot of new fans. So what the helll do I know.

Blastfighter; however, is a TON of fun. Without a doubt, this is Bava jr.'s best film next to Demons. Lots of gun action and a bad-ass Simonetti score.
STREET TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 07:58 AM   #7
robman795

Quote:
Ahhh - Another Sopkiw fan, he rocks, doesn't he
Yeah he is very cool, he rocked in 2019 and I orderd Blastfighter and AMAZONAS (aka cannibal ferox 2). I was wondering how larg is Sopkiws role in Amazonas? Also is the flick Devil Fish out on DVD? Also I finally found a site that sells Blastfighter on DVD-R wit cover art. I orderd it yesterday from crimsoncultvideo
Old 05-07-2003, 03:07 AM   #8
STREET TRASH
Synthicide

Quote:
Originally posted by robman795
Yeah he is very cool, he rocked in 2019 and I orderd Blastfighter and AMAZONAS (aka cannibal ferox 2). I was wondering how larg is Sopkiws role in Amazonas? Also is the flick Devil Fish out on DVD? Also I finally found a site that sells Blastfighter on DVD-R wit cover art. I orderd it yesterday from crimsoncultvideo
Amazonas? Isn't this Massacre in Dinosaur Valley? If so, he's the main character.
STREET TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 04:17 AM   #9
Jason25

Quote:
Originally posted by STREET TRASH
Amazonas? Isn't this Massacre in Dinosaur Valley? If so, he's the main character.
Yep, he is the main character.

I did a review of Massacre In Dinosaur Valley here:

Massacre In Dinosaur Valley Review

Jason25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:05 AM   #10
booper71
HackMaster

BlastFighter is alot of fun.