Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > Slashers

Old 12-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #16
maskull
No Avatar! Boo!

I found part 3 online too. I think my subtitles may have been better as I don't recall having any problems understanding the movie. Anyway I quite enjoyed it. Personally I didn't find it to be much of a step down from the first two.

I just really want these movies on Blu! ...or at least part 3 on DVD so I can complete the collection.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #17
Hellbilly
Water-squirting greatness

I bought all Cold Prey movies on Blu-ray in Summer. Since German is my second language I had no probs reading those German subs. All three look great in HD btw.
Anyway, Cold Prey III is definitely a step down but still good enough. Enjoyed those amazing outdoors shots and backwood-ish setting/plot, and the fact that the movie was taking place in the late 80s.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:39 AM   #18
evileye
Stalker

According to amazon, shout factory is releasing 2 on DVD in April. Maybe 3 or bluray options will be in the cards!
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:47 PM   #19
SpaceAce
Stalker

Any word on a Cold Prey 3 release?
SpaceAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:19 AM   #20
maskull
No Avatar! Boo!

I wish. Still the only ones I've seen available don't have any English language options. Maybe Shout! will do it? The did do the release for part 2.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:26 AM   #21
highclassrob
Stalker

I wish they would
highclassrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:09 AM   #22
Kim Bruun
HackMaster

I have the Scandinavian release of Cold Prey 3, which has no English language options. I wouldn't encourage you English speakers to go out of your way to see it before it becomes more easily available. Though it does have one or two cool scenes, it's definitely not as satisfying - or frightening - as parts 1 and 2.
Kim Bruun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:43 PM   #23
maskull
No Avatar! Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Bruun View Post
I have the Scandinavian release of Cold Prey 3, which has no English language options. I wouldn't encourage you English speakers to go out of your way to see it before it becomes more easily available. Though it does have one or two cool scenes, it's definitely not as satisfying - or frightening - as parts 1 and 2.
Though I agree you shouldn't overpay to buy a copy or anything, I managed to see it last year and really enjoyed it. I think it had a slightly different feel to the other two. Didn't think it was a step down, just different. though I guess it's a moot point because there's no English friendly version available now anyway.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:27 PM   #24
hots4
Stalker

Finally got round to seeing all 3 of these over the last week, and have to say i really enjoyed parts 1 & 2, they could have done with a bit more gore for my tastes but over all were very satisfying, have to say part 3 on the other hand was a huge disapointment, ow well, 2 out of 3 aint bad.
hots4 is offline   Reply With Quote