Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General > News

Old 10-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
rhett

CONTEST #4: 3 Signatures on a Meathook

October is sadly winding to a close, but we've saved the best here for last. Thanks to a generous donation from SaviniFan, we have three autographed DVDs to give away. To enter is easy - just tell us what movies you're planning on watching this Halloween or how you plan on spending horror's favorite day.

October is sadly winding to a close, but we've saved the best here for last. Thanks to a generous donation from SaviniFan, we have three autographed DVDs to give away. To enter is easy - just tell us what movies you're planning on watching this Halloween or how you plan on spending horror's favorite day.

To make your chances of winning even better, I'll even allow a second bonus entry for those who post a picture of what they dressed up as for their Halloween party or on the 31st.

And you're going to want to enter twice, because the lot here is fantastic:

Three winners will get their choice (1st gets first pic, 2nd gets a pick from the remaining two and 3rd gets what's left) of these three collector items:

THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2 DVD Signed by Tobe Hooper and Caroline Williams

THE NEW BARBARIANS DVD Signed by Fred "The Hammer" Williamson

ZOMBI 3 DVD Signed by Beatrice Ring

To enter, simply make a post in this thread telling us what movies you plan to watch or what you plan to do to celebrate October 31st. You may also make a second separate bonus post if you have a costume, where you must attach a photo to your post (do not upload it from another site, upload it using the "Manage Attachment" button below the message content box so we can preserve the images on the site in the future) and tell us what you dressed up as. So if you have a story to tell about your Halloween night, that's one post, and if you have a picture of your costume, that's a second post, doubling your chances to win!

The contest will run for one week and will close on Friday, November 2nd, to give all the costumers time to post their pictures.

We hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween, and we want to hear about it. Let's end the month with style!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tcm2.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	6249   Click image for larger version

Name:	zombi3.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	6250   Click image for larger version

Name:	hammer.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	6251  
Old 10-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #2
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

Night Of The Demons and The Midnight Hour, if there's time.
CPT HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
Rft183
Victim

I'll probably stay at home with the younger boy giving out candy while my wife takes the older boy out getting candy! Maybe I'll watch a couple episodes of Supernatural.
Rft183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #4
highclassrob
Stalker

I plan on throwing in Halloween of course. Maybe a marathon of 1-3 if I can fit it.
highclassrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:42 PM   #5
Suicide
Space Bastard!

I haven't watched Night of the Creeps in some time, so probably that. Maybe an obscure piece of junk like Devil's Story afterwards.

Sites I have no affiliation with, but highly recommend:
Hysteria Lives! . Bleeding Skull .
Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #6
dave13
HackMaster

my wife and i will be handing out candy along with your our little girl, who will be dressing up in a pumpkin costume/sleeper for her first halloween. as for movies...well, its a tuesday night, so not too many. i may check out one of the 4 new Halloween blu rays i've picked up in the last few weeks, if i can find the time.

another great month of contests, and this last one is definitely the best yet! good job guys.
dave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #7
MorallySound
There is no magic.

On Halloween I'll be throwing in my ritual movie of the day Ernest Scared Stupid as it just brings me back to being a kid on Halloween all over. But I also plan on revisiting The Exorcist to cover the scares, which I haven't seen since my first viewing at age 12 where my Grandpa happened to sit down and watch it with me and provided running commentary of stories of people he knew who were exorcised! And lastly I'll be watching Jag Mundhra's Halloween Night (aka Hack-O-Lantern) of course on Halloween night for an event I can't spill the beans on because it's under lock and key until that night, but I am insanely excited about it and can't wait to share it!

Videonomicon | Mantis in Black Lace | Vimeo | Instagram | Letterboxd | Tumblr | Twitter | Reel to Reel | DVD Aficionado
MorallySound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
Anthropophagus
HackMaster

Handing out candy, and then hopefully checking out season 1 of The Walking Dead.
Anthropophagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #9
Ash28M
HackMaster

I've been itching to watch The Blair Witch Project lately to what better time.
Ash28M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #10
Body Boy
HackMaster

Halloween II, Unhinged and/or Inferno.
Body Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #11
spawningblue
Deadite

I'll be handing out candy with the little one, and watching as many horror films throughout the day as I can. Haven't decided on what to watch yet though. I usually try to save the best for last but that has backfired on me the last few years as I run out of time time or fall asleep, so I may just watch the best titles this weekend and watch what I'm in the mood for on Halloween.

My Movie Collection

The Horror and More! Podcast
spawningblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #12
Darga
Narcissistic Personality

I'm hoping the 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2' Blu ray I ordered from Amazon the other day arrives in time, cos that's what I'd like to watch this fine holiday.
Darga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #13
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

I plan on watching the Blu Rays of Day of the Living Dead and Return of the Living Dead. the will be some candy to hand out as well. Being a Wednesday night I don't see myself hitting any parties, but you never know!
Old 10-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #14
SaviniFan
I Have A Fetish

When the contest end and the winners are announced, be sure to PM me with your shipping information. Good luck everyone & happy Halloween!

PS3 Gamer Tag: SaviniFan Steam Gamer Tag: ToastyBuffoon

My DVD Profiler
SaviniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:48 PM   #15
skinnypuppy
Stalker

Rosemary's Baby
The Shining
skinnypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote