Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 04-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #61
Chomp
Rudest Motherfucker on HD

Yeah, I love this flick, but I doubt even I will be able to sit through the whole thing. I’ll either fall asleep or die from alcohol poisoning. Either way brain cells will be lost and damage will occur.
Chomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:03 AM   #62
Chomp

Disc will have reversible artwork...apparently all that is left is chapter index and the DVD will be complete.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #63
Katatonia
Master of Doom

That looks pretty nice. Have they mentioned when it's going to be up for ordering yet?

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #64
Chomp

When I had spoken to him through email he said May 1st…but that was before his trip to Hawaii to record the new supplements. So I don’t know if that release date is still on schedule or not. I’d email him again, but I think I might have bothered him enough.

I wonder if he gets these pressed relatively quickly or does he do the majority of the package assembly himself? Seems like May 1st is a rather quick turnaround time.

He also told me that those “found copies” of BoardingHouse that Bill put up were “most likely” represses, and Wintergate himself requested them to be removed from the Code Red site. Looks like Bill was pulling a Charlie Band?
Old 04-17-2013, 01:56 AM   #65
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
He also told me that those “found copies” of BoardingHouse that Bill put up were “most likely” represses, and Wintergate himself requested them to be removed from the Code Red site. Looks like Bill was pulling a Charlie Band?
What does that mean - he no longer has the rights to distribute? Only dealt for a specific selling window?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:36 AM   #66
Dobby
HackMaster

Reversible cover:

Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:42 AM   #67
Chomp

I guess, I don’t know what the rights issues entail between what Code Red had and what Slasher Video now has….I assume Slasher Video now owns the distribution rights. If Bill did in fact find a “limited stock” there really isn’t much Slasher Video can do,… but since Bill apparently did an unauthorized repress, he was forced to take it down.

Apparently Wintergate wasn’t happy with the Code Red DVD, that’s why he was set to release the Director’s Cut himself awhile back…I guess the color timing was off. Haha… There is supposed to be “major differences” between the two transfers. Take that information however you may. LoL.

Tentative release date is now 5/10/ - 5/15.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:15 AM   #68
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

Muy Interesante
Old 04-17-2013, 05:13 AM   #69
Scorpion
Victim

Nope, they were indeed small amount of stock left over from the BCI days. I know, for I gotten some of these left overs including this one and had to have them sent to him. It was like 45 units of this, and little bit of other stuff, here and there.

"Represses" are not something you can do in limited qualities, especially since he no longer had the DLT tapes/files to make the masters, those are with BCI and was never returned to the best of my knowledge.

Plus they have the magnetic stickers on top, his new pressing place does not have magnetic stickers.

don't know why I am defending him, but there you go.
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #70
Demoni
HackMaster

Quote:
I guess, I don’t know what the rights issues entail between what Code Red had and what Slasher Video now has….I assume Slasher Video now owns the distribution rights. If Bill did in fact find a “limited stock” there really isn’t much Slasher Video can do,… but since Bill apparently did an unauthorized repress, he was forced to take it down.

Apparently Wintergate wasn’t happy with the Code Red DVD, that’s why he was set to release the Director’s Cut himself awhile back…I guess the color timing was off. Haha… There is supposed to be “major differences” between the two transfers. Take that information however you may. LoL.

Tentative release date is now 5/10/ - 5/15.
From what we know from "Madman" Bill and his constant bitching is that he never sells his full pressings so, in this case, even if he repressed some new copies, he gets away with it just because of his past rantings...
Demoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #71
Chomp

Yeah, I’m not accusing Bill of anything…that’s just what I’ve been told. It would be cool if Bill or Walter could shed more light on the subject or accusations.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:09 AM   #72
Demoni
HackMaster

Quote:
Yeah, I’m not accusing Bill of anything…that’s just what I’ve been told. It would be cool if Bill or Walter could shed more light on the subject or accusations.
That would be funny, "Madman" Bill will always be the victim here...
Demoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:15 AM   #73
Scorpion
Victim

Quote:
I did post an answer, but it has not been posted yet for some odd reason?
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #74
booper71
HackMaster

The guy on the back cover looks like he just walked in on a threesome that he wasn't the guest of honor at.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:34 PM   #75
Chomp

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...w_bottom_links

Will be able to purchase in about a month.