Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > The Niche's Corner > High Definition

Old 01-21-2014, 10:02 PM   #1
Kim Bruun
HackMaster

NightStalker and Infested coming from Smooth Pictures

Two of the most unenjoyable, so-bad-they're-bad movies from the turn of the millennium will be making their way to blu-ray for some reason on August third this year!

NightStalker: The strobe-like editing of this half-attempt at a period piece is likely to induce seizures, which is still preferable to watching the movie itself.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/NightS...Blu-ray/94890/

The Infested: The very real horror is seeing cute Amy Jo Johnson hit rock bottom after Felicity as she battles unconvincingly computer animated flies that possess dead people.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Infested-Blu-ray/94889/

If you see these two on the shelf at your local video store, be sure to leave them there!
Kim Bruun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:24 PM   #2
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

Those have been on blu-ray for a while now. They used to have them for $3 at F.Y.E.

I was curious about Infested because of Zach Galligan and Amy Jo Johnson, but never ended up getting it.
CPT HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:39 PM   #3
Kim Bruun
HackMaster

It's not like I was actively searching for them! They popped up among the most recently added in the horror category on blu-ray.com, and I remembered how I wouldn't want to revisit either of them - ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT HOOK View Post
I was curious about Infested because of Zach Galligan and Amy Jo Johnson, but never ended up getting it.
Good for you! You should almost see it - just to know that you haven't been missing out. But mark well that 'almost'!
Kim Bruun is offline   Reply With Quote