Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #31
maybrick
HackMaster
 
maybrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Keene, NH
Posts: 9,415
This actually validates my own pet theory: Jesus Christ is E.T. the Extra Terrestrial. Think about it. E.T. is short, brown, and wrinkly. That is precisely what you would expect from somebody who has been living in a desert for 2000 years. He also has the ability to heal others and to raise himself from the dead. And if he can levitate bikes enough to fly then it stands to reason that he can also walk on water. At the end of the movie, his spaceship flies off into space. Now, just suppose that at the very second that it jumps into hyperspace the ship gets hit by a nuke launched by NORAD. Could it be possible that instead of E.T. going home he was launched back into time 2000 years? IT COULD! The spaceship winds up being the Star that the 3 wise guys follow. E.T. crosses his own timeline and through a paradox he becomes his own father!!! His soul lands into a newborn child and his flesh winds up even further back into history where the skin is used to bind the Necronomicon. Ever notice that the Book of the Dead is the same color as E.T.?
maybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #32
ThisEvilBastard
Banned Mofo
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Loomis California
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybrick View Post
This actually validates my own pet theory: Jesus Christ is E.T. the Extra Terrestrial. Think about it. E.T. is short, brown, and wrinkly. That is precisely what you would expect from somebody who has been living in a desert for 2000 years. He also has the ability to heal others and to raise himself from the dead. And if he can levitate bikes enough to fly then it stands to reason that he can also walk on water. At the end of the movie, his spaceship flies off into space. Now, just suppose that at the very second that it jumps into hyperspace the ship gets hit by a nuke launched by NORAD. Could it be possible that instead of E.T. going home he was launched back into time 2000 years? IT COULD! The spaceship winds up being the Star that the 3 wise guys follow. E.T. crosses his own timeline and through a paradox he becomes his own father!!! His soul lands into a newborn child and his flesh winds up even further back into history where the skin is used to bind the Necronomicon. Ever notice that the Book of the Dead is the same color as E.T.?
No ofense but ET is too absurd to be included into the timeline and provides no meaning to the futher advancement's of complexity.

It's the same as the end of Feast 3
ThisEvilBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:37 AM   #33
dave13
HackMaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisEvilBastard View Post
Ash(Judas) then hang's him self for forgiveness but didn't die and realized that we couldn't die,interact with sun-light. Had a hatred of all things christain and could only live off of blood. Ultimately making him Dracula. Changed his face.
just like that, huh?
dave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:39 AM   #34
maybrick
HackMaster
 
maybrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Keene, NH
Posts: 9,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisEvilBastard View Post
No ofense but ET is too absurd to be included into the timeline and provides no meaning to the futher advancement's of complexity.

It's the same as the end of Feast 3
I've never seen Feast 3. Is that the one where Ash grows back his hand?
maybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:43 AM   #35
ThisEvilBastard
Banned Mofo
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Loomis California
Posts: 189
Jesus gave Ash back his hand
ThisEvilBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:47 AM   #36
maybrick
HackMaster
 
maybrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Keene, NH
Posts: 9,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisEvilBastard View Post
Jesus gave Ash back his hand
You mean E.T.
maybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:49 AM   #37
ThisEvilBastard
Banned Mofo
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Loomis California
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybrick View Post
You mean E.T.
Okay your alternate fan reality THEN Yes
In mine NO
ThisEvilBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:57 AM   #38
maybrick
HackMaster
 
maybrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Keene, NH
Posts: 9,415
I disagree.

At any rate, I find more logic in my bullshit Bizarro world than in yours.
maybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:06 AM   #39
ThisEvilBastard
Banned Mofo
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Loomis California
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybrick View Post
I disagree.

At any rate, I find more logic in my bullshit Bizarro world than in yours.
Give me 10 reason's why mine is illogical.
ThisEvilBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #40
maybrick
HackMaster
 
maybrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Keene, NH
Posts: 9,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisEvilBastard View Post
Give me 10 reason's why mine is illogical.
No. I won't because I shouldn't have to!

I still think that this is all one big put on. Kudos for keeping a straight face for this long. You are awesome!
maybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:15 AM   #41
ThisEvilBastard
Banned Mofo
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Loomis California
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybrick View Post
No. I won't because I shouldn't have to!

I still think that this is all one big put on. Kudos for keeping a straight face for this long. You are awesome!
I'm serious about it.


But thank you for the compilment.

plz tell me why you think it's a big put on.

i could tell that were going to have some really good conversations on here.
ThisEvilBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:16 AM   #42
Workshed
Satan is Our Pal
 
Workshed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 7,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybrick View Post
Kudo's for keeping a straight face for this long. You are awesome!
Not to be a jerk, but I had to correct the punctuation in your post. According to the punctuation guidelines in this thread, you were in grievous breach.
__________________
*Films watched in: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by thing View Post
Well as the video explains, I do not think it is a great film, nor do I think.
Workshed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:21 AM   #43
maybrick
HackMaster
 
maybrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Keene, NH
Posts: 9,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workshed View Post
Not to be a jerk, but I had to correct the punctuation in your post. According to the punctuation guidelines in this thread, you were in grievous breach.
I was referring to the KUDOS brand candy/granola bars. There is no apostrophe in it's name. An awesome, chocolaty treat for an awesome guy!
maybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:23 AM   #44
ThisEvilBastard
Banned Mofo
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Loomis California
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybrick View Post
I was referring to the KUDOS brand candy/granola bars. There is no apostrophe in it's name. An awesome, chocolaty treat for an awesome guy!
Thank you
would you like my address to send me the Candy Bar
ThisEvilBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:25 AM   #45
ThisEvilBastard
Banned Mofo
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Loomis California
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workshed View Post
Not to be a jerk, but I had to correct the punctuation in your post. According to the punctuation guidelines in this thread, you were in grievous breach.
It's not that bad.
ThisEvilBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1999-2012 Horrordvds.com

No text or images from this site may be reprinted or used elsewhere without express consent from Horrordvds.com